411 Jon Ramsey Boston

Bosguy
This topic is 4726 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for your comments, bigjoey. There are many threads on the forum both pro and con on Jon. I have never seen him having been disuaded by the negative...perhaps it's time to rethink and find out for myself....I would advise however to discuss what you are looking for with Jon because he does have limitaions on what he does....

I have not seen Jon for a couple of years because I don't do weekends and have not been free in Boston. But this guy is 100% top notch. Absolutely killer body and I echo the smoothness of his glutes...could bury my face there forever. And he is super nice intelligent and sweet guy with a killer body. I think if I could have anyone's body, it would be Jon's.

Thanks for your comments, bigjoey. There are many threads on the forum both pro and con on Jon. I have never seen him having been disuaded by the negative...perhaps it's time to rethink and find out for myself....I would advise however to discuss what you are looking for with Jon because he does have limitaions on what he does....

The only dog I have in this fight is that I would like to see Jon, but won't because the common wisdom is that he doesn't bottom. However, I've been reading this Forum for years-- and while I may vaguely recall a very few con remarks-- the vast majority as much as my failing memory will allow me to recall have, I thought been overwhelmingly complimentary over the years.

Gman

PS I'd like to have a dog in the fight-- but as I said-he seems to be a strict top.

The Guy has #38 Good Reviews I don't think you would need much more info than what has been said by many on Daddys. Contact JON for the rest!

The Goodlooking guy with the Hunk Body has probably been "Working It" longer than anyone now in the Biz! His Wrestling Video Exposure (Great Glutes) has expanded his Fan Base greatly also over the Year's.

He has always had Great Reviews with many Loyal Followers that he has gained over the Year's.

Check his Website out. ;)

Archived