Kilt - Sao Paulo night Club - now closed

imrthr
This topic is 4712 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi EZEtoGRU

You recently told me about a nightclub called Kilt and that you had fun there along with a garoto you had met at Fragata.

Like so many places in Brazil, this club appears to be closed according to the below web address.

If it is closed, this would be one more closure to add to the decline of the available places to have fun in Brazil.

Here is the web address that lists Kilt - note that it is now marked as "Closed"

The web address for the actual club is still active and indicates that the place is open. However, when you call the number, it does not answer. The web address seems active but that does not mean that the club is open.

http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=4014

One by one the fun places close. Be it a sauna or a night club, the quantity and quality in Brazil is declining. Somewhat like Montreal's village. There, it is okay but it is not like it was a few years ago, neither is Brazil.

-

Hmmmm? It could be closed. As you say, the website is still operating.....although that is not proof of it being open. I do know that every 4-5 years the authorities do crack down on these places for one reason or another. They close for a few weeks and then re-open (probably after the police have been paid a heafty sum of money) and it is back to normal. You may remember that this happened at Fragata about 2 years ago. It was shut down for about a week as I recall. All the Fragata garotos went and worked at Lagoa in the interim.

Anyway, the last time I was at Kilt was in December 2009 and it was going strong. The place is an institution in Sao Paulo and has been around for many years. As you will be in Sao Paulo in July, you will be the first to find out if it really is closed. Depending on what hotel in SP you are staying at, the concierge will be able to confirm if it is open or closed. Otherwise, ask a knowledgable taxi driver. They are up on these things. Finally, Kilt is not at all far from from ABC, so one night when you head down to ABC, have the driver run you by Kilt first to see what is going on. I am very intrigued as to what the situation is. There are other live sex show clubs in Sao Paulo, but I cannot comment on them personally as I have never been. Kilt was always said to be the best one.

Hi EZEtoGRU,

It will be interesting to see if the club is really closed.

When you mentioned going there with a friend, I immediately thought of a garoto I would like to take there just for something different to do in Sao Paulo.

As you wrote, it is possible that the place is not closed. Just as Fragata was closed for a while a couple of years ago, this place could re-open with gusto.

I will post about the status of the club after I arrive in Sao Paulo.

I hope you are enjoying Montreal.

Archived