New Johnny's in Miami

Karl-G
This topic is 4753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The latest Hotspots Magazine has an ad for the opening of the new Johnny's in Miami. It will be next week starting on Thursday, June 24. It will be located at 60 N.E. 14th St in Miami, which means it is just three blocks from the Arsht Center and the cultural arts center of Miami. The ad says there is plenty of secured parking, and there certainly are plenty of lots and ramps because of the Arsht Center for the Arts. There is a Metromover station on the corner; this is the free elevated train that runs around downtown Miami so you could easily get to the bar from anyplace downtown. I don't know how late it runs. It is also just a few blocks from the exit from I 395, the major East-West artery in town.

It might also be noted that a new gay bar has opened in Fort Lauderdale at the corner of Oakland Park and Federal Highway on the roof of that circular building (Citibank), which is on the corner.

It is called SKY.

Johnny's in Fort Lauderdale this week is giving away free VIP passes and I think free champagne. Great excitement.

Archived