Buffboyzz @ Show World, W. Babylon, NY May 29th

Cooper
This topic is 4767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I attended the buffboyzz event at Show World in West Babylon, Long Island. I hadn't been there in a while but things are still going strong... The cover is $20.

Buffdaddy manages the b'boyzz and is always the most gracious host. Drinks (soda only) are always on the house.

The lineup consisted of 5 dancers, most of whom were slender to medium build, so, if you're a muscle worshiper, this would not have been your type of lineup.

Three dancers caught my attention...

Justin, making his b'boyzz debute, I posted his picture in the Cabaret Montreal, NY thread. He was described as looking "hot, hot, hot", well, in person he's even better looking. He's young and a really nice guy with a slender build. As the night went on, he became more comfortable with this type of entertainment and was the first dancer squirting the whipped cream on his body and having patrons lick it off.

Jay from the Jersey Shores aka "the stallion"... his picture is also available on the Cabaret Montreal, NY thread... Medium build, friendly, and good looking. Perhaps the largest cock in the lineup and had no problem keeping it hard most of the night.

J Spinz... He used to work for the b'boyzz but hadn't been back in a while. He wasn't dancing last night but was available for a private show.

The other 2 dancers were Ronaldo and Frank...

Show World is a very comfortable location. The buffboyzz host their event in a large private room located in the back of the building. There's a separate room for lap dances and privates. Only those who are with a dancer can enter the private room.

I had a most enjoyable evening. It was good seeing my friend from Ct and meeting a few others.

If you have any questions about this event, please ask.

Hope this review help,

Coop :cool:

Archived