How things ought to be

Rick Munroe
This topic is 4753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks Rick but personally who starts a thread is of little consequence to me. The topic and the conributions are what's important. It's no great glory to start a thread. For me the biggest thing here is the recognition that ChiTown so richly deserves for herding this dysfunctional group of cats to make it to the dinner, which by all accounts was wonderful -- even if we are missing a hell of a lot of accounts. ChiTown deserves all the credit and praise in the world for the efforts he put into making this dinnera reality. That recognition to me is the most important thing. Not simply starting a thread.

Guest Derek Ross

I don't see it that way.

I think that the thread started by doitb4ugo, where he said that the thread about Chicago that was started by Bosguy should have been started by Chitown, should have been started by Lee.

No, No, No..... I think the thread started by Brandon Williams and first responded to by seeker630 then azdr0710, Bosguy and Rich should have been responded to by Rich first, and then seeker630, azdr0710 and Bosguy.

No, No, No..... I think the thread started by Brandon Williams and first responded to by seeker630 then azdr0710, Bosguy and Rich should have been responded to by Rich first, and then seeker630, azdr0710 and Bosguy.

I tend to agree, but I would make one slight change and put seeker630's post after azdr0710's. Otherwise, very well organized thread, Mr. Ross.

Guest Derek Ross
I tend to agree, but I would make one slight change and put seeker630's post after azdr0710's. Otherwise, very well organized thread, Mr. Ross.

Thanks Munroe....someone's got to do it, and I thought well, what the heck!

Guest Rich.

OK, please tell me this isn't a blatant scam to relieve me of vast quantities of dosh in return for an explanation?

Right, I'm off to bed. It's almost 6am here. The Siberian goose down is calling. Oh, and perchance to dream of finger-lickin' butch chickens. mmmhhh... Batter me Sean. Zzz... Zzz... !!!

Richard

Guest Derek Ross

I just noticed the title. I'll tell you how things ought to be.... Let's tear down that BITCH of a bearing wall and put a window where it OUGHT to be.

Guest Rich.
I just noticed the title. I'll tell you how things ought to be.... Let's tear down that BITCH of a bearing wall and put a window where it OUGHT to be.

Barking. But truly adorable.

Richard

Now, now, Rick. We can't have you and Derek disagreeing in public like this!

P.S. A smiley would have been totally superfluous. The fun that you were figuring we would find in what you had formulated so forcefully was frightfully, flagrantly flawless.

Guest Derek Ross
OK, please tell me this isn't a blatant scam to relieve me of vast quantities of dosh in return for an explanation?

Right, I'm off to bed. It's almost 6am here. The Siberian goose down is calling. Oh, and perchance to dream of finger-lickin' butch chickens. mmmhhh... Batter me Sean. Zzz... Zzz... !!!

Richard

Are finger lickin' butch chickens like Fois Gras?

Thanks to you guys for showing me how stupid I was being....This is a forum after all. I let some feelings for ChiTown get in the way of my sanity...Thanks also to Rick and Lee for putting me in myplace...live and learn. Now when relplying to this post, please use the following order:

Rick first, Lee second and a closing remoark by Bosguy who I may have treated worst of all....

Screw the window... Tear down the fracking wall and put a pizza oven in!

http://static.flickr.com/103/295325678_401ebace0a.jpg

Archived