Something Shocked me....

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanker01

Morning Rich,

I have seen demonstrations using electricity at GMSMA, events back when I was a member of said organization, and what a hot scene.

I have never done it due to safety concerns, and to a lesser extent, the cost of equiptment. You really need a good teacher prior to engaging in this activity on your own.

Spanker

Morning Rich,

I have seen demonstrations using electricity at GMSMA, events back when I was a member of said organization, and what a hot scene.

I have never done it due to safety concerns, and to a lesser extent, the cost of equiptment. You really need a good teacher prior to engaging in this activity on your own.

Spanker

Can I assume that his nipple are pierced with the electrodes...loke very painful even before the voltage....

Guest Spanker01

In the demos I have seen, the sub is tightly strapped down to a table, the electrodes can be attached to many areas of the body, genitals being one of the favorites. as the voltage increases the guy usually begins to squirm against the straps holding him down and eventually begins to yell. The top, has to know what he is doing, a mistake can cause some serious damage so I am told.

While I am never witnessed it, some bottom guys will get off while the current is being applied.

In the picture above the nips would not be pierced.

Spanker

...genitals being one of the favorites. as the voltage increases the guy usually begins to squirm against the straps holding him down and eventually begins to yell. The top, has to know what he is doing, a mistake can cause some serious damage so I am told.

This reminds me of something that I experienced years ago. My cock and balls were wired and screwed down on a a small electrical grid... it was the size of a large mouse trap and somewhat resembled it in appearance as well. As I lay there helpless the juice which was supplied by a small electrical box was turned up. At that point I almost thought that I saw the lights in the room dim somewhat... and there were two types of pain... that from the electricity and also from the pinching experienced by having my "boys" screwed down with the wires as I squirmed in pain... It is certainly not something that the older and wiser "whipped one" would attempt today... but it was a unique and at the same time exhilarating experience of having one's genitals almost literally fried. So for what it is worth, at least I can say, "I have been there and done that..."

Interestingly I felt that if the juice were cranked up any more or if the scene had progressed further serious damage would have occurred. Indeed in was a week or so before things calmed down and got back to normal.

I've also seen electro demontrations (and been a willing victim). The cardinal rule is *NO CURRENT THROUGH THE CHEST*. Generally, bellow the waist

is safe®.

In the picture that Doit provided, if the there were separate circuits and no potential between them so that the current would *ONLY* flow between the piercing and the clamp around the nipple, that would be ok.

The cardinal rule is *NO CURRENT THROUGH THE CHEST*... if the there were separate circuits and no potential between them so that the current would *ONLY* flow between the piercing and the clamp around the nipple, that would be ok.

It might be informative if this concept can be elaborated upon. As someone who has nips that are hot-wired I actually enjoy electro to my nips, but have been warned that electrodes near the heart can be dangerous. However, I am not sure how or what is dangerous. Also, since my worst subject of all time was physics, I really am not sure how to interpret the "separate circuits" etc. warning. So an explanation and more details in "Physics for Dummies" layman's terms would certainly be appreciated.

In the past I have used a TENS unit with electrodes on each nipple... I would assume (if I am reading your warning correctly) that this would possibly create a risky situation as it would result in the flow of electricity across the chest as opposed to simply being concentrated in a single location.

Guest Wetnwildbear
It might be informative if this concept can be elaborated upon. As someone who has nips that are hot-wired I actually enjoy electro to my nips, but have been warned that electrodes near the heart can be dangerous. However, I am not sure how or what is dangerous. Also, since my worst subject of all time was physics, I really am not sure how to interpret the "separate circuits" etc. warning. So an explanation and more details in "Physics for Dummies" layman's terms would certainly be appreciated.

In the past I have used a TENS unit with electrodes on each nipple... I would assume (if I am reading your warning correctly) that this would possibly create a risky situation as it would result in the flow of electricity across the chest as opposed to simply being concentrated in a single location.

PM me

Yes. (case 1) one tens unit with electrodes on both nipples is what they said was dangerous.

One tens unit with both electrodes on either side of the right nipple (away from the heart) would be safer. (case 2)

One tens unit with both electrodes on either side of the left nipple is not as safe as (case 1), although likely not as dangerous as (case 2).

not all of an electric field will be between the two points; some of it will radiate out ... did you ever play with iron filings, a horseshoe magnet and a piece of paper as kid? most of the filings do line up between the end points of the magnet, but some branch outward, and the electrical field would have a similar shape.

The nerve impulses that drive the heart are in the hundredth's of a volt ...

Caution

I agree with Honcho. Electric shock above the waste can be hazardous. As one who has had heart rythm issues and currently has a pacemaker, I'm keenly aware of electro-magnetic fields. Your heart has its own electrical system that send electrical impulses to the various chambers which causes it to beat in a specific sequence to produce the best circulation. If the electical signals are blocked or out of sequence, the heart's ability to pump effectively is compromised. I've had the difibrilator paddles used on me to get me back in rythm. That's not a pleasant experience and it left burn marks on my chest.

Take Honcho's advice - don't shock the chest.

Below the waste from now on it will be...

Thanks guys...

Well I guess ignorance is bliss...

So, as someone who is overly concerned with safety on a variety of levels I guess I have been lucky not to have experienced any problems. So again I can say, "Been there! Done that!"... and fortunately lived to tell about it!

Whipped you may have had your nips hooked up with bipolar instead of unipolar electrodes. If one is going to do electro nipple play you should use the bipolar electrodes which make it easier to keep both legs of the circuit where you want it. For example depending on how you wire things up, with two unipolar electrodes on each nipple, if one electrode fell off then the electric flow may end up going across the chest. Also remember that current can flow accross the chest/heart from other directions also AND from having a circuit unexpectedly completed by an unplanned ground or contact with another player.

Archived