Lap Dance Recommendations

Tarheelboy214
This topic is 4732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It looks as though I'm going to find myself in Montreal at the end of the Summer. I love watching Stock Bar dancers on their website. Does anyone have suggestions about who gives the best lap dances there? Visually, I really like Nicholas and Frank though Suntory is pretty hot, too.

Thanks a ton!

It looks as though I'm going to find myself in Montreal at the end of the Summer. I love watching Stock Bar dancers on their website. Does anyone have suggestions about who gives the best lap dances there? Visually, I really like Nicholas and Frank though Suntory is pretty hot, too.

Thanks a ton!

I have not been to Montreal since last July or August....but I just booked my next trip there in mid June. I will report back afterward. Hopefully someone else that has been recently can comment. We used to have lots of comments about Montreal. During the last 6 months, very little. I think the weak US dollar has something to do with it.

I prefer Marc, he is very cute and gives a good grinding lap dance, what i like about him is he never stops moving for the full song, at the end of each song he tells you that is one song, two songs etc. a bit of an interuption but it beats the guys who are in for 10 minutes and then say "thats 6 songs" that sometimes happens but not with Marc, he doesnt kiss which is usually a must with me but I cant resist Marc. Samuel is the hot poster boy there but watch the clock with him. Nicholas is very hot and does kiss but he hasnt been there lately, i heard he got kicked out but im not sure. I prefer Campus for more action in the back rooms, st8 and gay dancers.

Thanks, Quest! This is very helpful. Here's to hoping that Nicholas is back when I make my way there.... but Marc is hot so it doesn't sound as though I'd be disappointed with him. I do intend to take in Campus while I am there as well! Thanks again.

Guest rania
Maxime and Greg are two of my favorites at Stock. Over at Campus, I like Max and Davey (daytime dancer).

how's greg's service?

Hi guys,

I've never been to a club with lap-dancing and "more action in the back rooms". Could you please explain in detail what I'm to expect, what's done and not done during the dances, how far does the action go in the back room, how much does it cost, how to handle negotiations, etc.

If it's best to do so via PM, I'd appreciate if volunteers would invite me to PM them or would just PM me.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I've never been to a club with lap-dancing and "more action in the back rooms". Could you please explain in detail what I'm to expect, what's done and not done during the dances, how far does the action go in the back room, how much does it cost, how to handle negotiations, etc.

If it's best to do so via PM, I'd appreciate if volunteers would invite me to PM them or would just PM me.Thanks

Hi 12 -- I think if you search through this forum, you'll find dozens, if not scores, of posts on exacty this question (and many, many answers). The best advice, though, is to publicize where you're going and when and ask if any veterans would be willing to meet you for a drink and some instruction at one of the clubs. Good luck!

Hi guys,

If it's best to do so via PM, I'd appreciate if volunteers would invite me to PM them or would just PM me.

Thanks

12, I agree with newathis that there is lots of information in prior postings if you search a bit. I also think some of what you are looking for may be handled better via PM. I will send you a short note with a quick summary.

Archived