20 Club... Sunday, May 22nd

Cooper
This topic is 4767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not much has been posted lately on the 20C. It's still in business and coming on strong.

Ever since the shake up, the 20C has emerged as a more caring and customer friendly place... The lights are dimmer, the music is toned down, the management is friendlier, there's no security guard looking over your shoulder, and the new dance manager is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Last night, 3 new dancers caught my attention:

1. Shawn from Swinging Richard's in Atlanta. Great swimmers build, good looks, warm personality, and user friendly.

2. Christopher from Swinging Richard's in Atlanta... background is Dominican Republic, great looks, tight slender build, the best butt in town, ooozing with sex appeal, and very popular with the regulars. A+ as a lap dancer... He'll be around for about 2 weeks.

3. Bruno from Brazil... dances in Florida... This guy really enjoys what he does. Just smiling and having a good time... He's there to please. Tall, dark, and handsome. He likes making you happy.

Several of the regular dancers were there. Everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Coop :cool:

It was a pleasure visiting Club 20 last night. I had not been there in 9+ months and was impressed with the changes. Overall, the vibe was more customer-friendly than I remembered from previous visits with better music, dimmed lights in the lap dance area and a courteous staff. The more relaxed ambiance led to interactive, and can I say it, 'daring' lap dances. Ed, the manager, showed me the refurbished VIP rooms, including the new super-VIP room. Also, I was able to visit the new Club 20 extension area which is to be used during the week, when 'Club 20' is not available. I was told this extension will be opened when all the building/landmark permits from NYC have been completed. Yet, it looked promising with the bar and a small stage already being built out. Thank you, Ed, for taking the time to show me around. You are a class act.

In terms of the dancers, there were many new faces (and bodies) with a lot of promise. Both Paris and EJ were there as permanent fixtures - you wonder whether these guys ever get tired of this. I was smitten with a tall, athletic Dominican Prince who made my visit particularly memorable ... Needless to say, I'll be back!

i was there last night. A fun evening. Yes, some familiar but friendly faces and many new faces. A fun evening. Loved the lawyer from out-of-town who answered his cellphone in the men's room and proceeded to tell his client he was in a strip club in NYC and had several martinis and couldn't handle the case, but he'd be happy to recommend a "CRIMINAL" attorney. I wonder what all that was about! I couldn't help but snicker as I overheard the conversation.

ED

Archived