Is Glutony a fetish

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is glutony a fetish...always wanting more when you have alreaady had enough. I seem to be glutonous prior to having sex with a good looking guy but after it is done, I don;t seem to care about getting more, more, more....

Not true for food and drink however. I seem to be an over-consumer. lol.

How does appetite fit with your wants and desires. One bottle of fine wine or enough to get plastered?

Glutony can certainly be a fetish. As can the results or the object of ones glutony.

Is glutony a fetish...always wanting more when you have alreaady had enough. I seem to be glutonous prior to having sex with a good looking guy but after it is done, I don;t seem to care about getting more, more, more....

Not true for food and drink however. I seem to be an over-consumer. lol.

How does appetite fit with your wants and desires. One bottle of fine wine or enough to get plastered?

Guest Spanker01

There's that old saying "a gluton for punishment" as say against overeating. On both scores I would say yes. For example a friend of mine who is very active in GMSMA, and is great with a whip, tells about cutting skin with a flogger, something very hard to do. Turns out his bottom had received multiple whippings, within a few days, all with floggers, and his back could not take any more although his brain could. Was this glutony? Believe it.

Archived