Schock Jock

jankeedaddy
This topic is 4754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is single. He is, in his own words, NOT GAY! (Emphasis his.)

When he first arrived in DC, reporters from the Blade used to get their jollies by tormenting him. He was afraid of The Gay at first, now he's just opposed to it.

He's the first member of congress born in the 1980s. Hopefully the 80s did better.

He is certainly an ambitious and accomplished young man, and a public-spirited citizen. I'm sure he's a "good guy."

I suppose that if we have to endure conservative Republicans, I'd rather have Aaron Schock than some Tea Party nut.

Caterpillar Tractor was his largest donor, and a BIG donor, because Caterpillar has its HQ in Peoria. I'll bet that they hedged their bets by giving a big contribution to the Democratic candidate that lost to Shock in the election.

You gotta admit, though, that he has a nice body!

Let's not just automatically condemn him because he is Republican. Not ALL Republicans are narrow minded, self serving bigots same as not ALL gay men are swishy, effeminate, gnarly old queens.

I agree with your general premise. But wasn't there a thread about him a year or two ago where someone pointed out that he is staunchly conservative and aligned against our interests? If this is the same guy, then, sad to say, he really is our enemy. What a shame.

Let's not just automatically condemn him because he is Republican. Not ALL Republicans are narrow minded, self serving bigots same as not ALL gay men are swishy, effeminate, gnarly old queens.

Poolboy, you know I love you. And I agree wholeheartedly that just because he's a republican doesn't mean he is against our interests. But in this bozo's case he is. For DOMA, for DADT, opposed to gay marriage. Unfortunately, he is the enemy. And must be monitored at all times.

Archived