Les boyz is now club 39???

CGFD
This topic is 4786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LeBoyzz now Club 39?

CGFD: The text and email I received today re: the Sunday event both used the name LeBoyz. :confused: I think it's time for one of us to take a bullet for the team and find out what's really going on. Any volunteers? :rolleyes:

CGFD: The text and email I received today re: the Sunday event both used the name LeBoyz. :confused: I think it's time for one of us to take a bullet for the team and find out what's really going on. Any volunteers?[/color][/b] [/size]:rolleyes:

NOT ME -- I'm a-scared!!

lol... No need to be scared!

Last night LeBoyz, now called Club 39, was open for business.

Can we be a little more specific? Details please? A good soldier reports back to command central! We found Osama -- can it be that hard to locate DJ AM and his mighty crew????

With DJAMGS 25+ years of experiance and great track record I bet he out looking for another club to name Magnum 55?

I bet the cast offs wish they didnt think the grass was greener now.

Maybe DJAMG will come back in a few days saying he was out of town looking for Osama.

More big news coming soon.

Archived