Wellness Spa Updates?

Happy
This topic is 4767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Prompted by the previous posts about Wellness I have become a fan of the Spa. I have been to see Li three times and have always left highly satisfied with a smile on my face. Li does a very nice job on ALL levels.

I would like to try someone else now. Not because Li does not provide a very full service, but I like variety. Can anyone suggest another person at Wellness where a complete service is likely? Oh and one more thing, I am really attracted to Asian men. I would like to hear about others experiences (without too much detail to protect the innocent.)

Thank you in advance!!

Other names associated with satisfaction at Wellness Spa are Eugene & Roman. Hope this helps.

If by satisfaction or complete service you mean happy ending you will not get that from Eugene or Roman, just a great legit massage.

I think of complete service the way artichok defines it. I guess we need to be careful matching names with service beyond the therapeutic massage to protect the innocent. Strong hinting is ok by me however.

Guest elmer

Wellness

Li is always one of my favorites. Eugene seems to be aloof, or just a whole lot attitude.

Archived