Ink-the Firestorm!

Kippy
This topic is 4792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know in the past there have been limited discussions about tatoo's. Today's coverboy just reminded me how much I find it body mutilation/distortion when overdone. A little certainly goes a long way-- while a hot trend now (and perhaps looking somewhat hot when one is in their 20's or 30's) imagine the sad look of everything dropping four or five inches when these folks age 25-30 years. Working with the elderly will take on a whole new age of discovery when these folks head to nursing homes. I know all the arguments about taste etc...but I believe this is a reality when "less is more"! Viva a' naturale!

Peace,

Kipp

Hey Kippy,

Being someone that likes tattoos, I do see your point....I think for me, tattoos are like clothes...some guys look better dressed and some look better undressed...As for age...I had my first tattoo at 60...I can't sag much more....LOL. I'm not sure that my tattoo does not look better than my aging skin....One thing I have noticed and don't quite understand is that very large tattoos often clash from an artistic standpoint with other tattoos on the same body....would I hang a Klee with a Vermier in the same frame....

Archived