ROMANN reviews 4/14

Bosguy
This topic is 4793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congratulations Romann on 3 more fantastic reviews--you've now crossed the mid-century mark. I'm thrilled to be included in this ever-growing group of admirers. You so deserve these accolades. See you in Chicago next month.

Bill K.

Mid century

He didn't mean that you crossed the mid-century mark Romann..he meant your reviews ;)

Congratulations Romann on 3 more fantastic reviews--you've now crossed the mid-century mark. I'm thrilled to be included in this ever-growing group of admirers. You so deserve these accolades. See you in Chicago next month.

Bill K.

More congrats

I always look forward to reading Romann's reviews... and this morning I read reviews numbers 50 and 51, but somehow inadvertently missed number 49. When I came home I checked out the forum I only then did I realize that there were THREE new reviews and not two. Consequently I duly read that missed review and of all three it certainly best captured the essence of Romann and how he has a special gift for making those around him feel so comfortable and "at home". The first two reviews extolled Romann's many talents, but that third revealed the very soul of this truly remarkable individual.

So congrats indeed to a true professional, a "class act", and all around "amazing man"!

Archived