Cock Flogging etc.

whipped guy
This topic is 4789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do any others out there enjoy getting their cock flogged and beaten? I enjoy having my worked over with small floggers (a 12 inch version works quite effectively), penis whips, and even leather slap paddles. In my experience it provides a quite exhilarating sensation with ironically virtually no post session pain whatsoever… Yes, there is the type of pain that gives pleasure during the activity… but to date I have yet to experience any lingering ill effects after the fact… of course I have always played sensibly in this regard but I do imagine that things could easily escalate into the realm of insanity… or rather beyond the realm of insanity to some out there!

Also, since my nips are hot-wired to my cock, experiencing a bit of nipple action simultaneously most definitely has a synergistic effect that greatly enhances the experience. Incidentally, I personally prefer having the majority of the action limited to my cock as heavy slapping of or pressure applied to the balls does not produce as pleasurable an effect… at least not for me… Others I am sure might have a different opinion.

Still, I have not yet been able to cum solely from this activity and somehow I feel that when I do it might just provide the ultimate form of nirvana.

Any tips or experiences to share would be appreciated...

Guest 2guys4men

It sounds hot... any type of pain around my cock is a turn on. I've enjoyed my balls in a ball crusher and then my cock flogged while they are restrained. I've yet to come from this, but when I do, HUGE load. I wish my nips were wired like yours, but they aren't. Sometimes my nips being played with makes me soft, cannot figure it out, but a big turn on playing with others nips. The thing that lacks in NC are guys who have much experience with this, so, it's been awhile! -Jake-

I also lovehavig my cockand balls restrained with rope and treated badly. I will tolerate some ball torture but I find the pain too intense. My cock can take a lot of abuse and it really turns me on...I get harder that I thought possible...I also cannot orgasm from this but it does get me close enough that a little sucking or handling will get me off....I also do not notice any ingering pain after the event (kinda a disappointment)....just getting tied up gets me going....I've tried rope and leather and some neoprene stuff but absolutely like rope the best....as much of it as fits on my cock, all the way up and all the way down...then tie to to another part of my body so if I move if tugs and pulls very painfully while I'm being played with.....my last session with my reglar guy had a good amount of this....and he does take it easy on my balls (he may be my dom but he is not so cruel yet...but getting crueler each visit).

This reminds me of the time a buddy of mine was banging his wife. He missed both holes and hit the 'taint' and bent it. I mean BENT IT! They were off sex for six weeks, well, he did get the munchies but no poking. Here's the medical description from Wikipedia.

PLAY SAFELY!

Peyronie's Disease (also known as "Induratio penis plastica") and more recently (CITA) Chronic Inflammation of Tunica Albuginea, is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis affecting up to 10% of men. Specifically, scar tissue forms in the tunica albuginea, the thick sheath of tissue surrounding the corpora cavernosa causing pain, abnormal curvature, erectile dysfunction, indentation, loss of girth and shortening.

... I enjoy having my worked over with small floggers ...

Did somebody say small floggers?

Hmm I've recently made a bunch more small flogeers to add to my collection.

Lilac, Tree of Heaven, Apple, Elm, Orange, Birch, Holly, Maple, Yew, Locus, Sumac, Juniper to name a few of the woods.

Rubber, wood, leather, pic a color or exotic type of wood and I've got or can make something to flog your uh wood. When I can replace my broken camera I'll take some pics to post.

...When I can replace my broken camera I'll take some pics to post.
Raul please do so when you are able as your craftsmanship is always something to be admired... Also, I have said this many times previously... but you have to be the most talented guy who posts on this site... Indeed your talent knows no bounds... or floggers for that matter!!!

As for playing safely and sanely... that is something that is categorically de rigueur! This sort of activity can easily get out of hand as evidenced by a posting on X-Tube where a guy's cock is intentionally flogged until it bleeds... I don't even want to post the link as it is emphatically something not to be replicated.

Archived