HOT NEWS, GUYS????? 411 on JAKE MITCHELL, San Francisco

Axiom2001
This topic is 2006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, guys, a while back in another post I wanted to know if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing Jake Mitchell, that hot muscular, daddy stud in San Francisco. At that time no one responded.

He has ads at both www.rentboy.com (SF) and at www.rentmen.com (SF); I even think he advertises at www.men4rentnow.com. I want to hire, but I'd like to read some comments about him before doing so, if this is at all possible.

I'm anxiously awaiting all of you to "shoot me some hot tea" about his hot and virile expertise! Hope I'm successful this time around!!!!

Edited by Axiom2001

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while.... but..

I have to say at the time that I hired him.... I came away with one thought.... the man had the most perfect cock and balls that I had ever seen... really.

Now, that was early in the game.... and maybe unfair to Ridge... but I was really impressed and he is a nice guy.

Have I seen better since?? Hmm.. Alencar, Arpad, Justice.... well.. maybe.

Okie

I have hired him in the past few years....he is a very sexy masculine daddy man....make sure you see him early in the day as, at least in NYC, he sees alot of guys and i suspected that he was a bit too tired ...still, a very nice time...frankly, he was a pleasure to look at, touch, and taste.....and he is a strong top

• 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...
Old thread I know, but Jake Mitchell is coming to NYC and I would love to know if anybody here got a recent experience?

I searched old threads and everybody seems to have liked him, but he now must be in his early 50s (nothing wrong for me) and I want to be sure he

still looks hot and performs accordingly!

https://rent.men/JakeMitchell/

@Beancounter has seen him twice in the last 9 months.

~Boomer~

• 10 months later...