Palm Springs Weekend..

Ace
This topic is 4803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Leigh.BessToad: Like you, I regret the fact that we didnt spend as much time as we had planned or that you had promised especially at the pool party. Over the last few months we have been spending so much time getting to know each other, it was almost anti-climatic, but I did enjoy finally getting to meet you. You have quickly becoming a very close friend and I am happy to have in my life as my LC and I hope that it will continue. There are only a handful of people that I strive to be proud of me and you are on that list along with AJ. :p

Indy, it was great that you made it. I know the dinner and pool event can be tough but I did see you loosen up and really start to enjoy yourself as the event went on and by the time we got to Barracks Sunday night you were quite at ease with yourself. It was great to see you relax and be able to enjoy yourself. And with the company you kept, it's easy to see how you can relax. You done good.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave, as far as I’m concerned the more the merrier. Although I have never availed myself of your agency I think it would be great fun to meet you and get to know you. By all means plan to attend the weekend next year. The vast majority of us don’t bite unless requested to do so.

Guest IndyMedic2006
Then there is us ... that pesky minority of biters who just can't control themselves. ;)

Yeah TC, I still have that bite mark on my left butt cheek that you put there! LOL

JJ69: wonderful to meet you and sorry I missed out on the Birthday spankings~ (um... I am assuming you got some. Again, I am ONLY assuming here). I'm pretty sure you got something for yer birthday... just not sure what all it was~ Happy Birthday to you though... :-)

Thank you so much Tyger! I was indeed a wonderful birthday because of all the GREAT guys there and ACE! Now on with the rest of the reality of the year!

Archived