The Web NYC -- Twink Rentboy Heaven

Ganymede255
This topic is 4768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Web advertises as an Asian boy bar. However, as previous threads have indicated, its dancers are usually multi-ethnic and multi-racial with a good mix of smooth and buff body types. It is a treasure trove for twink lovers, a deliciously sleazy version of the long gone and much regretted Rounds, with a more intimate scene around the bar than LeBoyz or Club 20. On three visits within the past month, I've met a slim, sexy, cultured all-American boy, a hot Brazilian boy with a swimmer's build, and a very cute Russian boy. For $20 a pop, lap dances have told me all that I need to know about them, including their equipment, proclivities, degree of enthusiasm, and availability.

• 4 weeks later...

I would say only 20% of the dancers are Asian, the rest a mix of Latino, Russian, etc. Hot young guys, good bodies, and willing to do a lot. I am told dancers start around 8:30PM but I've only been able to check out the action after 10PM and while the place is not truly very busy, you'll have your choice of dancers upstairs and downstairs. There is a lounge of sorts where lap dances can take place, but it's been recently renovated, so a lot of action downstairs in the darker corners. The good news? It's NYC and you're only a short cab ride away from someplace else.

Ed

• 4 weeks later...

Archived