Actor Josh Lucas

adriano46
This topic is 4470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ever since I first noticed this man with the amazingly beautiful blue eyes and that Southern drawl in "Sweet Home Alabama" I was mesmerized.

[video=youtube;eAT-4F5zuZw]

Then by accident last evening, channel surfing, I saw the dark movie "Death in LOve" and while I was a bit confused with the back and forth in the film, seeing Josh's very very exposed ass every few minutes -- and watching him whack off in a position I have not tried since my early teens (but one that can have you do it on-screen without the censors attacking) and seeing him -- and even wondering ...

[video=youtube;WtupgGZ-5t0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtupgGZ-5t0&feature=fvwrel

Well it reminded me that like RICKY in the gallery today - there is something about a nicdely furried guy with a beautiful smile.

Adriano-we have such similar taste! I love Josh Lucas, also since seeing him in "Sweet Home Alabama" where Reese Witherspoon had the enviable choice between him and Patrick Dempsey (was hoping they would have a 3way!)> Now I will have to seek out this Death in love movie on netflix.....

• 11 months later...

Josh Lucas is on The Firm. The show got moved to Saturday night, so I'm guessing it doesn't have much of an audience. I do like it.

Josh Lucas does set of my gardar. I just saw an article about him getting married - unmarried to age 40. Any rumors of his sexuality?

in a movie he did called "The Deep End", there's a quick, scratchy (intentional) scene of him topping a much younger guy....available from netflix, but it's not as hot a scene as you may be hoping for....

I do like his looks a lot....as danny says, he was on some Leno-like show a few weeks ago talking about getting married....at the risk of upsetting some here, his voice did set off my gaydar to an extent....he was funny, confident.....he never seemed to really hit the big time, but has bumped along for the last decade or so.....probably a very good guy

in a movie he did called "The Deep End", there's a quick, scratchy (intentional) scene of him topping a much younger guy....available from netflix, but it's not as hot a scene as you may be hoping for....

Any idea which episode? Or should I watch all 6 of them?

Archived