Assistance

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can someone tell me what that device is....I would like to look it up and check it out.....I did not think W/S like this was possible safely.....before I saw this pic....I was debating on the old method....

http://doitb4ugo.tumblr.com/post/3814119266

Hard to see in the picture, hmm I guess I should clean my screen.

But it looks like a speculum. They come in a few varieties some more suited for

anal use and others more for vaginal use.

I have a couple in stainless steel but they are also available in plastic.

I don;t know how else to put this....but this is the Fetish forum....Using one of these, I cold theoretically have someone piss up my ass without penetration? With the device in place, would it all run out as quickly as it went in? How deep does the speculum go....Do some guys just do this type of thing bareback....Am I right in assuming that piss is not a transmitter of HIV in and of itself.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Yes Virginia it is a Speculum

I don;t know how else to put this....but this is the Fetish forum....Using one of these, I cold theoretically have someone piss up my ass without penetration? With the device in place, would it all run out as quickly as it went in? How deep does the speculum go....Do some guys just do this type of thing bareback....Am I right in assuming that piss is not a transmitter of HIV in and of itself.

Run off? Hmmm - depends on positioning how deep down clean the bottom is - The device cums in a variety

of sizes and materials from a few inches in length which open to varied widths from an 1 inch -

to insertable depths of 14+ inches and openings in such great circumfrence that it is possible to

insert a fist through the opening presented by the device.

One of the delightful things about a Speculum of any size - is that it is inserted with a relatively slim profile

and are opened slowly - also by a variety of means - lever/screw-turn/squeeze/etc.

A skilled top can after a session of play can plug a bottom without allowing them to lose a drop -

as the speculem is removed the hole seals around the plug - Think inflatible

the possibilities and mechanics make it ever so much fun for all.

The more impressive size Speculum are designed for equine or bovine use - But Pigs like them too. . .

As to HIV transmission - Check with the CDC -

Urine is sterile when it emerges from the urethra. I'm not certain, but I'd think that the HIV virus, which is quite fragile, could not survive in an acid solution, which urine is. Whether it's sufficently acidic to keep the virus from surviving, I'm not sure.

Archived