coverboy bmw brandon

NYTomcat
This topic is 4819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BrandonWilliams

Is it really possible to blush at 8:00 AM? I'm certainly a giddy man this morning in the desert. Tomcat, I do hope you're resting up for round two....just think of all of the toys I can pack in that trunk I'm sitting on in my photo. (grin)

My goodness! Whew! Yummmmieeee! Who, oh Hoo I ask, is sponsoring this little devil at the PS event? That client is one lucky SOB, that's for dang sure!

I made my guess at that one in the thread about BMW over my review. Hmm I wonder who that could be? Jjt why do you sound like the cat that ate the canary. :)

My goodness! Whew! Yummmmieeee! Who, oh Hoo I ask, is sponsoring this little devil at the PS event? That client is one lucky SOB, that's for dang sure!

All right jjt, stop drooling already. I wouldn't even think a money line bet on who it is in Vegas would be worth it. Might it be someone who hails from further south of the Mason Dixon line than both myself and my two (yes, count-em, two) guys who had a nice review today.

And Hoo is for University of Virginia (as in WaHoos). I'm surprised a Georgia Tech fan would make that big of mistake. lol

Archived