Another new guy visiting

buttlvr99
This topic is 4838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I took a chance with Armando. The body pic and his size are close to the same as what I saw although he had a tattoo on the arm not seen in the pic. I had a massage on the bed, and while he probably was not trained the massage itself was not bad, he even included the feet. It went on for about 35 minutes, then the roll over and release. I did all the touching I wanted at that point so he was ok with that. Total time about 45 minutes. Bottom line he was a nice looking muscular guy that gave more then just a rub and tug.

First post here but have been reading this forum for almost a year. I don't know about Armando but I did schedule a session with Ronaldo when he was in Philly. Great looking guy (definitely his pics) and very very friendly guy. His massage was pretty good and thorough. Sensual swedish style on a table and him nude. He used his whole body at points and did provide a very memorable ending. He actually worked on my feet three times during the session, which I appreciated. This was at the beginning of the week, which he said he'd be staying in Philly. I was going to refer a friend but the next day I saw he was in New York and was going to be there the rest of the week. Guess he got bored with Philly quickly (or not enough appointments). If you have a chance to see him I'd give him a 4/5 stars.

Archived