Jason Summers

soccerbutt
This topic is 4452 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nothing special -- He was OK - Terrible breath

I wrote one of Jason's reviews and can certainly say that, with me on two occasions, he had great breath. (I really like to french kiss, so I remember vividly everything about his mouth and his breath.)

Also, he looks exactly like his pictures + has a cooperative attitude and healthy sexual appetite + is game for a variety of things the client is into + gives great oral and is well-hung himself. These are genuine pluses--and should not go unnoticed.

As the other posts in this thread attest, Jason is apparently not everyone's cup of tea--but that is no reason to pile on with the degree of negativity that has accumulated in this thread.

I hope this provides another perspective on this fellow. Feel free to send me a private message if you have specific questions not addressed here or in my review.

I wrote one of Jason's reviews and can certainly say that, with me on two occasions, he had great breath. (I really like to french kiss, so I remember vividly everything about his mouth and his breath.)

Also, he looks exactly like his pictures + has a cooperative attitude and healthy sexual appetite + is game for a variety of things the client is into + gives great oral and is well-hung himself. These are genuine pluses--and should not go unnoticed.

As the other posts in this thread attest, Jason is apparently not everyone's cup of tea--but that is no reason to pile on with the degree of negativity that has accumulated in this thread.

I hope this provides another perspective on this fellow. Feel free to send me a private message if you have specific questions not addressed here or in my review.

I saw Jason once and that is all I remember from him -- am really not trying to pile up negativity on him - sorry if that's how it was taken

I wrote the recent review of Jason and even though it was in DC it was posted under Pittsburgh.

My experience was exceptional and I intend to hire him again when I am in DC.

His breath was fine, his body was very fine and the role playing experience was superb.

For me he is a winner

• 1 year later...
Guest countryboywny

Welcome to the board davem! Why are you resurrecting year-old threads on Jason? Is there something new we should know?

Archived