411 on Adam

Mac64
This topic is 4861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm on my iPhone, so I can't back this up currently with proof-- but this guy has a very checkered career. He's been around on and off for years He originally advertised as either straight or bisexual. Then he advertised with a woman whom in private conversation with he told me he had married. The 1st 3 or 4 pictures where he looks very clean cut are the pictures he advertised with when he 1st started advertising probably over 5 years ago. The more long haired greasy looking pictures are the more recent ones. You could try looking up his Reviews on Daddy's or M4RN. They in general were not that great.

Gman

K

I'm on my iPhone, so I can't back this up currently with proof-- but this guy has a very checkered career. He's been around on and off for years He originally advertised as either straight or bisexual. Then he advertised with a woman whom in private conversation with he told me he had married. The 1st 3 or 4 pictures where he looks very clean cut are the pictures he advertised with when he 1st started advertising probably over 5 years ago. The more long haired greasy looking pictures are the more recent ones. You could try looking up his Reviews on Daddy's or M4RN. They in general were not that great.

Gman

K

Those pictures are WAY over 5 years old, more like over 10. I mean the first 4 picture. I could not find any old reviews of him, but he was around in the good ol' HooBoy days. He has always used the same name, Adam.

Archived