LeParc Suites-WEHO

swallows22
This topic is 4839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been a long time client of Summerfield Suites/Chamberlain, but the last couple years left a bit to be desired. Why they put TV's on the wall is beyond me!!

Saw an ad for LeParc on Wotif. Seems to have everything the Chamberlain does except for a bit more.

Appreciate any comments. Cheers!

It has also been several years since I stayed there but I found it to be a very nice hotel and a good location. I don't stay in WEHO any longer (only because friends I visit in LA live far away and it is not convenient) but if I were to return to that area I would be very happy going back to LeParc.

For the last 5 years I've chosen Le Parc Suites first over any other hotel in LA. It's quiet, spacious, perfectly located and the rooms are warm and comfortable. I personally find the decor a little dated, but you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal for the location and money. I also find the kitchenettes handy as I dislike eating out every meal of the day.

I don't know if this would be of interest to anyone, but a week or two before Thanksgiving, I had an overnight in LA- and not knowing the city well, I decided to stay near LAX. I stayed at the Sheraton Gateway just down the street from LAX. The room was a little dated but I had a king bed and the room was really large. Plus I heard no plane noise overnight. The price I got on Expedia included a breakfast buffet for 2. In general your usual hotel/hot and cold buffet. But they also had a cook making omelets. The omelets were great. I thought the hotel a good value. Good reviews mainly on Trip Advisor also.

Gman

Archived