411 on Ted & Jess.. San Franciso/NY.... 4-Handed Massage?

nynakedtop
This topic is 4856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, maybe you can help me out on this one. Check out this link

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13673/

They are advertising in both New York and San Francisco it seems. But something seems amiss to me. The pics seem a bit bizarre and the description at best vague.

Has anyone experienced these guys? Or, perhaps, have any more information?

Thanks, as ever!!

Hey guys, maybe you can help me out on this one. Check out this link

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13673/

They are advertising in both New York and San Francisco it seems. But something seems amiss to me. The pics seem a bit bizarre and the description at best vague.

Has anyone experienced these guys? Or, perhaps, have any more information?

Thanks, as ever!!

I'm with you. I had a very good Thai massage from Jess in his small NY apt about two years ago. He's a very nice guy with a good body (pix are accurate, I'd say), and was willing to go beyond just a massage. However, I can't figure out when they're in NY or SF, or what they're up to. I'd like to see Jess (or Jess and Ted) again, but

he's somewhat elusive!

I saw Jess four or five years ago. The Thai-style massage was very good, and he was very serious and deliberate about it. He was unenthusiastic about going beyond the massage, but I did get a release, after which he resumed giving me a massage. (I wondered at the time whether his lack of enthusiasm was because he wasn't finished with the massage and I was interrupting his work. He is very proper in that Asian way, and might have thought that telling me so would be improper.) I do not think the pictures in the ad are of him, though he did have a body comparable to those in the pics when I saw him. Not long after that, he left New York for a while, so I never saw him again.

I'd be interested in hearing how the four-handed gig is working for them, as I might give Jess and his new colleague a try.

Hope it's OK for me to sort of answer my own question. Actually, think of this as me just sharing info... that is OK to do, right?

So, it was difficult to set up a time to meet Jess but after many cryptic messages from him, I was able to meet him. His english is very poor, and I had a sense that he had no idea what I was talking about. His massage is good, yes, but seemed very mechanical and rehearsed. Kind of a "one size fits all". But still, worth returning to for a decent massage.

There is a problem however, and to me a big problem. The pics he posts are NOT him. They are magazine clippings. He told me so explicitly. His reason for thinking it is OK to do so is that they are "like him". Maybe he once looked like that, but those days are gone. And, he has had some kind of weird plastic/cosmetic face surgery that is kinda bizarre. That may be off-putting to some (it was to me), but others may overlook it.

So, final take-away. A mixed experience at best. I get the sense that he is (or once was) a nice and hot guy. No more. Posting phony pics and lying about his age can be overlooked (I guess) if the total experience is wonderful. It just was not. I kind of left with a "...what was that all about?" sense in my head.

Archived