Sam - New in Chicago (from NYC)

TerryP
This topic is 4815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Something doesn't add up to me...according to Sam's sexy RB profile:

He's graduated from Boston College (which typically requires at least 4-years) + he has served in the U.S. Navy + has six years experience as a certified massage therapist = he just turned 23? Was he a child prodigy who graduated high school at 15? Lol! On the other hand, if Sam turns out to be the real deal, then I've got another reason to head to Chicago soon!

Before hiring or paying for anything, however, I'd be darn sure to clarify what exactly Sam will and won't do during our session.

Something doesn't add up to me...according to Sam's sexy RB profile:

He's graduated from Boston College (which typically requires at least 4-years) + he has served in the U.S. Navy + has six years experience as a certified massage therapist = he just turned 23?

Read carefully - he indicates that he has six years experience and is a certified therapist, not six years as a certified massage therapist. It's called marketing - lead you to believe one thing, but factually saying something else.

The massuer I use when visiting NYC had been in the industry for 10+ years and just recently decided to become certified. (As he said, as many of his regular clients aged, their needs became more theraputic.)

Regardless, when's the next flight to Chicago?

Guest Spanker01

It would seem that this guy is not being candid about his age. If he has done everything he claims to have done, he could not be 23, he most likely would be 28 or 29. I do not know if BC puts out any kind of a year book, but if they do and someone had the time, that would be the place to start. I also note that his rates are very low, indicating that all he really wants to do is rub your back, and for anything else to cost esculates rapidly. His being straight does not bother me too much, as some of my best scenes have been with straight guys.

I would consider hiring him only after he knew what was required of him, and how much he would get for it, and even then would think twice about it.

Spanker

Precisely. His ad says: "I am a certified Massuer/Erotic massage therapist... I am very good with my hands... I have over 6 years experience." I believe your point is true that he may have been attempting to mislead the reader into believing something other than the facts. If so, that's too bad. Just the facts ma'am.

Interestingly I had looked at his ad earlier today. As I read his CV, I too had questions on the age -- the 4 years at BC, 2 yrs in the Navy, training as a therapist etc... do NOT add up to 23 - more like 28 or 30.

Then there was the immediate "move on" comment for sexuality: STRAIGHT. Sorry, he may be the greatest fuck of the century, but... straight.,.. I can find guys with equally beautiful bodies who are gay.

Who is the guy in the RB ad?????

I am enduring a bit of a dry spell.... can't seem to get interested in anyone. Then I saw this guy. WOW.

But because I am a jaded, bitter, peculiar and fussy old skeptic... I checked out his ad on Men4Rent as well.... and the fucker didn't even have the good sense to use the same pics as on his RB ad. I mean, if you are going to lie, at least, be consistent in your dishonesty. Totally different guy, but no doubt, both.... equally a scam and equally stupid.

Okie

• 4 weeks later...

Pics "stolen" from yet another allamericanguys.com model -- This one is David G. Images of these guys are found all over the web and easily downloadable. I got duped like this once before...although I didn't really complain because he was pretty hot and came close to looking like the model anyway :) To each his own....

Guest Magnus
Just saw this guy on rentboy. Going by Dustin now. Listed in Palm Beach, FL

If you use the link from the original posting you'll see it.

And now he's 24 and from New York. At least he's still "Dustin", for now....

Archived