Boardwalk Monitored

jeezopete
This topic is 4875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just spent a weekend in Ft. Lauderdale & visited Boardwalk twice and Johnny's twice. The lap dance room at Boardwalk is unpleasant enough with those 4 awkward massage chairs crammed in a small space, but now there is also a monitor. An employee sitting on a stool with a flashlight & a clipboard watches over everyone in the lap dance room. I did see him use the flashlight once or twice to discourage activities. I asked one of the dancers about this, he said some dancers got in trouble with police for their behavior during lap dances. Has anyone else been there recently or heard any more about this?

(FYI, I was still able to have some fun with a dancer or two, unobserved, both in the lap dance room and in the main bar. I think I maybe enjoyed the challenge.):cool:

Just spent a weekend in Ft. Lauderdale & visited Boardwalk twice and Johnny's twice. The lap dance room at Boardwalk is unpleasant enough with those 4 awkward massage chairs crammed in a small space, but now there is also a monitor. An employee sitting on a stool with a flashlight & a clipboard watches over everyone in the lap dance room. I did see him use the flashlight once or twice to discourage activities. I asked one of the dancers about this, he said some dancers got in trouble with police for their behavior during lap dances. Has anyone else been there recently or heard any more about this?

(FYI, I was still able to have some fun with a dancer or two, unobserved, both in the lap dance room and in the main bar. I think I maybe enjoyed the challenge.):cool:

THIS JUST IN: "We landed on the moon!"

Just Kidding. . . seriously it started around the same time as the problems at Johnny's last year. Unfortunately, as you noted, the young kid monitoring does seem to take himself too seriously.

Archived