James Marsden and "Death at a Funeral"

adriano46
This topic is 4881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He always Was/Is and will be in the future Adorable! He's had a Long Steady Career which most Pretty Boys donot have!

I do like him over the "Flavour of the Year" The Other "JAMES".... Franco!

But you have to admit, JT, that Franco is awfully dang purty too!!

Gman

Nah - he talks openly about how he did the nudity scene himself (no stand in, no fluffer...).

I first noticed him some time back and thought - what perfect TEETH and that smile, but he never gave a hint of what was under the clothes (probably because he is very straight, married and with children). So the first time I saw "Death at a Funeral" I almost spit out my drink (was watching it on cable) when he crawled out on the roof and began playing patsy with his knees and theighs... and then we got the full rare shot as he climbed the roof -- that is a nicely formed, mature 30's guy butt that I would love to have!!!! I agree with Brooklyn Guy, he has a long career ahead of him and he picks and chooses roles well. He prefers comedy over drama, but dows well in both, though with that million watt smile, comedy suits him more for now. And in "Death" - he had to play against a very highly capable black ensamble cast, and somehow keep his own, which he did!

On the other JAMES, I like him too... a LOT... but think he is maybe spreading himself too think? I wasted money buying his sophmorish first novel, and threw it out it was so bad. But I like his acting - he is very much like a James Dean character of our times (I wonder how far that analogy goes as he is very coy about his personal life).

Archived