Another New York Recommendation.

Terpmaniac
This topic is 4863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well about to head home to go old Baltimore and tried two new guys while in town. I tend to go to guys who I know and know me(and know what I like;)but this trip both my regulars were out of town so I tried Willie (whom I reviewed in an earlier thread) and Javier that's his CL link below:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/2190769695.html

Yes! The man is built like a truck in the ad and inperson. Beautiful body and a handsome face, Brazilian. Located in a high end apt building just off of Broadway/Times Square, nice apt, clean and big by New York standards. I asked the usual before the massage to which he said yes, both of us nude, touching allowed, sensual/erotic...good to go! However, half way through the massage I noticed his shorts were still on that gorgeous body of his. The massage is very strong and he goes very deep, he knows what he is doing. But I figured he was maybe not into me(it happens)or he just prefers to keep his shorts on(even though thats not what I was told beforehand). He rolls me over and I say "Javier whats with the shorts." He said what do you mean..you want them off? I say YES! He would have gladly taken them off in the beginning but he said he couldnt remember whether we talked about it or not. All is forgiven babe, DROP DEM DRAWERS! Which he did..glady:) THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! now I am going to stop. If you want the adult version(and the word "adult" should give you a clue. Email me privately and I will tell all!

Just to clear a few things up about Javier. I have been getting some of the same questions regarding the time I spent with him. His rate was 100.00 bucks for a one hour massage. He is currently not listed on any of the more popular massage websites, but he is often found on CraigsList (which is where I found him). Some have said they have emailed him but have yet to receive a reply and would like his number. I do have his number but dont feel right about giving it out. I feel that should be his call not mine. Yes, the massage did take a rather nasty(grin)turn, but there was more to it then that. He really is a very good masseur. I was very impressed(particularly the time he spent on my feet..I LOVE having my feet massage). I always, always want a GOOD MASSAGE, thats the main thing and he did provide that. Also, if you are like me and love a well run hotel. I highly recommend the Crown Plaza in Times Square. The room was HUGE! I was a bit shocked at how big the room was(which is a rare find in midtown New York). Beautiful, very clean, lots of goodies, huge bed, flat screen TV and a full gym (New Sports Club)on the 15th floor of the hotel(that was cruisey as hell)and only 10 bucks a visit for hotel guest. To those of you who have emailed me privately, I am just getting my work schedule cleared and will be getting back to everyone shortly. Peace, T.

Hi T,

Thanks for the additional comments about Javier. I appreciate your reluctance to give out his number. You might do him a big favor by suggesting that he be more promt in his replies to email, since you had such a good experience with him. I do also hope you write a review.

Thanks too for the ifnromation about the Crown Plaza in Times Square. The only "big" rooms I find in NYC tend to be in the much more expensive upscale hotels. I will plan to stay there on my next trip, and nice to know about their gym too!

DD

Just to clear a few things up about Javier. I have been getting some of the same questions regarding the time I spent with him. His rate was 100.00 bucks for a one hour massage. He is currently not listed on any of the more popular massage websites, but he is often found on CraigsList (which is where I found him). Some have said they have emailed him but have yet to receive a reply and would like his number. I do have his number but dont feel right about giving it out. I feel that should be his call not mine. Yes, the massage did take a rather nasty(grin)turn, but there was more to it then that. He really is a very good masseur. I was very impressed(particularly the time he spent on my feet..I LOVE having my feet massage). I always, always want a GOOD MASSAGE, thats the main thing and he did provide that. Also, if you are like me and love a well run hotel. I highly recommend the Crown Plaza in Times Square. The room was HUGE! I was a bit shocked at how big the room was(which is a rare find in midtown New York). Beautiful, very clean, lots of goodies, huge bed, flat screen TV and a full gym (New Sports Club)on the 15th floor of the hotel(that was cruisey as hell)and only 10 bucks a visit for hotel guest. To those of you who have emailed me privately, I am just getting my work schedule cleared and will be getting back to everyone shortly. Peace, T.

Hey man, why not write a detailed and candid review. That is where all of this is to be posted. I'd be interested in the details, too. -:)

I second Javier. He's got a solid muscle body, nice tats, and a clean and easy to get to apartment near the Time Warner Center. He's probably only 5'6" or so but really, really knows how to massage and work deep tissue (which I love). Also started in underwear-free shorts but removed them when he started doing my front. Went a tad less than an hour, but that's because we cut it short with some oral... Honestly, keep trying. I've had numerous attempts to get him on email and it finally clicked. Never got a phone number, just an address so he may not even give that out guys!

Also tried this guy who also appears to be a trained masseur. Good technique but pics are not him. He's sort of a skinny middle-eastern type. Don't regret the massage but wasn't turned on enough to know if it would have led anywhere.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/2199975936.html

Archived