He's hairy and has a bazooka between his legs

gregkidman
This topic is 4867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny
Take a look at his equipment, bazooka is right! . . . OMG!!!!

"I will blow your ass up." . . . Not grammatically correct, but I'll overlook it in his case. :)

What would be the corrected sentence? "I will blow up your ass." :)

BH you are the best. I definitely trust your judgement.

However, I am certain the gentleman in question did have a thread about him, over year ago could be two. Damn I am getting old and time is just going faster.

I think he does have reviews here but under a name other than dynamite dick that were iffy.

But Best, as the old saying goes one the hand is worth two in the bush (yeah the dick in the picture does look like two of them in the bush) so I would go with you.

I made the mistake of hiring this guy once. He used to advertise on Rentboy as a Cuban guy (don't recall the exact name). I got there and he was skinny and hairy and completely limp. No amount of encouragement could raise wood. I left without paying and he was cool with that since he knew he couldn't perform. Oh yes, and he reeked of smoke.

i have seen him a few times....he is beautiful and he is very sweet.....i would have seen him more frequently but he is not often available due to his day job....i should have written a review

It's not too late to write the review unless it has been a few year's back. Just give another date!

Guest lilpiglet

He went by the name Ben a while back. I can't remember what his last name was. I hired him a couple of years back when visiting NY. The pictures sort of reflect what he looks like. His dick looks alot larger in pics than it is. It was a decent experience for me but I don't think I would hire him again.

Bingo! I knew there was an old thread on him -- Once that lilpiglet mentioned the name 'Ben', then I remembered that his name is Ben Phelps. If you search this forum using 'Phelps' you will find the old threads with his name. Not only that (and this is embarrassing), I am the originator of both *this* thread and the old threads. Gads, I am getting old.

His pictures are really nice but people in this thread and in the old threads seem to say that his sessions are either 'just okay' or 'meh.' I am bummed because he seems like my type of guy but I need to get the best value from my hard-earned dollars. I reluctantly will have to pass.

Thank you all for posting!

Archived