Chicago Entertainment

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7907 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I'll be in Chicago this coming Sunday through Tuesday.

>Anyone have any insights into where to be on Sunday and

>Monday nights?

Ahhh...Two challenging nights in the Windy City. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but as for the "club" scene Sunday nights have been pretty much locked up by Crobar. It's a mixed club but on Sundays it's "GleeClub" and gay. http://www.crobarnightclub.com/index.html It's popularity seems to be fading a bit (or maybe I am) :-) and it's had a few challengers but none have suceeded so far. Sound Bar (new club) is going to try and take on the Sunday gay crowd with their 1st gay Sunday, Oct. 27 during Pumpkinhead weekend. We'll see.

Mondays are pretty slow except for Boom Boom Monday at Red Dog, another mixed club but primarily gay on Monday. It's at 1958 W. North Ave.

If you're looking for something other than "Clubs" I'll try to help you out....just let me know what you're interested in.

Barry :-)

Guest flibbits

I for one will be in Chi on the 6th - 9th and again 13th through 16th and am looking for a cute athletic young thang to play with. Who / where in Chi? Don't see much of interest on this site for Chi.

>I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but as for the "club"

>scene Sunday nights have been pretty much locked up by

>Crobar.

One more vote for Crobar on Sun. But be careful buying recreationals in there. They are much more sticky about those things than the East Coast; even when I'm purchasing them from management.

Later.

>One more vote for Crobar on Sun. But be careful buying

>recreationals in there. They are much more sticky about

>those things than the East Coast; even when I'm purchasing

>them from management.

>

>Later.

Good point Trav! Security is heavy at Crobar and often covert. Also at Circuit in Boyztown (dead on Sunday). I've seen people ejected for using a Vic's inhaler and taking Tylenol.

Barry

http://boystownclub.com/gallery/2002-Crobar/CB923021.JPG

http://boystownclub.com/gallery/2002-Crobar/CB923026.JPG

>If you are looking for dancers, on Sunday you can find them

>at Madrigal's at 10:00, Lucky Horseshoe from 2:00 pm til

>closing, and a little neighborhood bar called Different

>Strokes at 8:00. Grab a copy of the local rag, "Gay

>Chicago" as soon as you get there, and peruse that as well.

Thanx CEO! I didn't know Different Strokes had dancers. What type of guys dance there? Is it only on certain nights?

:-) Barry

Also, Man's Country has strippers after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays--and a lot of times they let you do nasty things to them. Used to be the bar dancers would let you do nasty things to them, too. Does Madrigals still have private parties? (Once a dancer got me hard and sat on my thing at one of those!) I see the Jackhammer has privates now. Are they as hot? Who are some of the higher profile dancers in Chicago now? Are Sid, Gavin, Gunga, Dean and GQ still around? I had extremely hot times with most of them. Dean was a dud.)

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I've been to Chicago before but never been to the bars on a Sunday night -- and I have nothing to get up for on Monday!! Looks like most recommend I try Crobar so I'll give it a try on Sunday night. Now if I can impose one more time and ask what time things get going - is it a late crowd or early?

Thanks again!!!

PS - I'm using a new pic so if it's all squished or streched out, give me a break

>Looks like most

>recommend I try Crobar so I'll give it a try on Sunday

>night. Now if I can impose one more time and ask what time

>things get going - is it a late crowd or early?

This Sunday isn't a T Dance so it's definitely a late crowd. Not before midnight. They close at 4am.

:-) Barry

Archived