Does anyone have seen this scene before?

peterhung85
This topic is 4873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone seen this video before? This would have been the right title, it is just pretty late over here... sorry about that :) Anyway, the video will make it all up for the inconveniences :)

I am sure that many of you have seen this video before but one of my client (who found me on Daddy's) showed it to me 2 days ago while I was visiting him and I felt like I had to share it with you guys... I LOVE this scene :)

/This TV series is not bad either/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvQxWwOWucA

He is pretty hot!!!!!

I loved it but I have such limited knowledge of other videos, that I could never link the scene to anything else. Nonetheless, what it says most about me is that I have never had a protein shake and know Joe's Stone Crab only too well!

Haha :) I can understand that :) Either way, what's beautiful is beautiful :) And I think Mario Lopez is a hottie... this shower is scene has definitely caught my attention :p

Oh well... A year ago I was not here :D At least I know I posted it in the right section :D But I am glad that we share the same thought about Mario!

XOXO Gman!

Peter,

It's been posted years ago. If I remember correctly, it was in this section, The Lounge then too. Yeah, Mario is/was hot.

Gman

Archived