Are Merlin2, KMEM, & MickeyMoosie the same person?

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How terribly embarrassing this must be for you. Especially while critiquing another individual and his writing skills. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You%27re-and-Your

I'm not the least bit embarassed - this forum has had your/you're errors along with many others discussed adnauseum. It's a typo. Grow up. I'm not a critic, I'm an observer, and observing EZEtoGRU accuse other posters of being multiple personalities of the same person while at the same time expressing his own paranoia is just too much fun.

Schoolmarm Alert

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, less means more!!

I'm still re-reading my posts looking for the caustic. Lot's of sarcasm, but not seeing the burning, corrosive, destructive language for which I've been accused.

Maybe messing with your screen name hit the acid button too hard. I apologize for doing that with your screen name.

But seriously, you write about us being paranoid while questioning the integrity of anyone who labels himself a Conservative and write that you don't trust them. Talk about painting with a broad brush. While I may not agree with your opinions, I would never say you're not allowed to have them. But when your expression of your opinions disparages someone else, well, I'm going to have fun with the obvious contradictions.

The first sign of intelligence is the ability to recognize that others will have differing opinions. Those opinions, when expressed with decorum, are at least as valid as your own. I do not believe you were being very tolerant or accepting of others. I do note that you've apologized to one.

Guest ChgoBoy
I'm not the least bit embarassed - It's a typo. Grow up.

Actually, it's not a typo. It's not being disciplined or familiar enough with correct English grammar while expressing yourself in a heated "superior, I am", style debate.

Tihs is a typo. It's hitting the wrong key with with your fingers while typing. What you did was to confuse a possessive adjective in your mind for a contraction while expressing it. That is not a typo. It's an expressive failure of understanding the difference.

A very small "point out" yes, I agree. But always embarrassing when you're pointing out the written expressive short-comings of others.

Schoolmarm alert on steroids!

I've been re-reading my posts - Boy, have you got your work cut out for you. Oh, wait, if I recognize the errors upon re-reading them, doesn't that mean it's a typo and not ignorance? Just checking with the Marm to be sure.

And no, I did not make an expressive failure of understanding the difference between your and you're. I merely typed the homonym of the word as a typographical error.

By the way, the first word of a sentence is always capitalized. English is always capitalized where ever it occurs in a sentence when writing in the English language.

I know you are embarrassed. You could have disciplined yourself more or maybe, you just need to familiarize yourself with proper English grammar.

actually, it's not a typo. It's not being disciplined or familiar enough with correct english grammar while expressing yourself in a heated "superior, i am", style debate.

tihs is a typo. It's hitting the wrong key with with your fingers while typing. What you did was to confuse a possessive adjective in your mind for a contraction while expressing it. That is not a typo. It's an expressive failure of understanding the difference.

A very small "point out" yes, i agree. But always embarrassing when you're pointing out the written expressive short-comings of others.

Studio,

if you are awaiting an apology, it won't be coming. I have nothing to apologize to you for. Asking if three posters are the same person is a legitimate question...but certainly nothing to apologize for. I confess that it does appear they are distinct individuals and therefore my supposition was wrong. So what?

I apologized to Kmem as I felt I was being unfair to him specifically. What MM utters is beyond opinion....it is ugly vile hatred. He has every right to express his view...and I have every right to respond as I choose. For the record, I do believe that hypocrisy is a common trait amongst the conservative right. I am not screaming or shouting. I am expressing my view.

Now as far as you nominating yourself the spelling bee officer. As someone else pointed out, it really is annoying. The difference between your spelling and mine is that I don't use spellcheck. Also, I do not adopt a holier than thou attitude by correcting others and then make basic word usage mistakes myself. It ultimately detracts from your own credibility. You own that..not me.

Now, in the spirit of civility, I offered that I would tone the rhetoric down if you would. Since you failed to comment on that in your post, do I assume you are not interested?

Studio,

if you are awaiting an apology, it won't be coming. I have nothing to apologize to you for. Asking if three posters are the same person is a legitimate question...but certainly nothing to apologize for. I confess that it does appear they are distinct individuals and therefore my supposition was wrong. So what?I

I apologized to Kmem as I felt I was being unfair to him specifically. What MM utters is beyond opinion....it is ugly vile hatred. He has every right to express his view...and I have every right to respond as I choose. For the record, I do believe that hypocrisy is a common trait amongst the conservative right. I am not screaming or shouting. I am expressing my view.

Now as far as you nominating yourself the spelling bee officer. As someone else pointed out, it really is annoying. The difference between your spelling and mine is that I don't use spellcheck. Also, I do not adopt a holier than thou attitude by correcting others and then make basic word usage mistakes myself. It ultimately detracts from your own credibility. You own that..not me.

Now, in the spirit of civility, I offered that I would tone the rhetoric down if you would. Since you failed to comment on that in your post, do I assume you are not interested?

I've been ragging on you because of the manner you employed to raise the thread. And mainly going about it tongue in cheek with LOLs along the way. I don't care if you apologize to me - or the others - you said you would if shown you were wrong. Slamming anyone with the being like MickeyMoosie is a insult. You said that about KMEM and Merlin2 and added me to the list later.

If you read my response to MM's post in another thread today, you would see this conservative hit him pretty hard for his dismissive attitude and name-calling.

I am unaware of making spell-check posts recently. I learned early on in this forum that critiquing posts for spelling and grammar is unproductive. I tend to laugh at the obviously funny ones but Schoolmarm isn't one of my life goals. I make the same simple typos everyone else makes and if I go back and reread it I sometimes dyslexically read the error as correct.

I've had a lot of fun reading your posts and responding to them and I believe that my post about an hour ago in response to you was an acceptance of the 'truce' you offered. Sorry, that I wasn't more obvious in saying OK. But I just might make a sarcastic point with you if you say you don't trust ANY CONSERVATIVES.

Yes really. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I did see your response to MM. Iwas impressed. How's that for candor?? Now I am about to send a congenial note to Merlin. Then I need to find out what is going with the WIFI. Sending these posts via I phone is tiresome

Guest ChgoBoy
Schoolmarm alert on steroids!

I've been re-reading my posts - Boy, have you got your work cut out for you. Oh, wait, if I recognize the errors upon re-reading them, doesn't that mean it's a typo and not ignorance? Just checking with the Marm to be sure.

And no, I did not make an expressive failure of understanding the difference between your and you're. I merely typed the homonym of the word as a typographical error.

By the way, the first word of a sentence is always capitalized. English is always capitalized where ever it occurs in a sentence when writing in the English language.

I know you are embarrassed. You could have disciplined yourself more or maybe, you just need to familiarize yourself with proper English grammar.

I once thought that Benjamin Nicholas was one of the most arrogant and idiotic liars I had known - outside of Damon kruezer - on the web.

I was wrong.

Here along comes instudiocity.

He not only lies to you about what he claims - but he then forges my very words in a post to make his stance in this thread legitimate to his false claims.

Allow me to provide my evidence.

Earlier in this thread I posted the following and I present it to you without alteration:

Actually, it's not a typo. It's not being disciplined or familiar enough with correct English grammar while expressing yourself in a heated "superior, I am", style debate.

Tihs is a typo. It's hitting the wrong key with with your fingers while typing. What you did was to confuse a possessive adjective in your mind for a contraction while expressing it. That is not a typo. It's an expressive failure of understanding the difference.

A very small "point out" yes, I agree. But always embarrassing when you're pointing out the written expressive short-comings of others.

This was my response to instudiocity to a post which you can easily follow by starting from the beginning of thread and going forward should you choose.

When instudiocity responded to my post - he Altered the one word he choose to alter to support his forgery. The word he altered was my capitalization of the word English. He altered my word correctly capitalized as English - to english to defend his position of your/you're.

This was never a huge thing for me, until he, like Benjamin Nicholas, and other liars who have graced these forums before him, made it so.

Here's my original post again:

I don't need to prove this, you can see it for yourselves by following this thread from the start.

When instudiocity responded to my post and quoted my post with-in his - he altered my Capitalization of English to support his english claim with-in his response. He forged my original post to support his cause.

To alter a letter capitalization as instudiocity has done here only to defraud everyone here to support his lie, speaks to everything which I believe this site is not about.

Regardless of my past ass-hole-ism.

I don't necessarily expect any support in this - But I really think it should be called on for what it is.

Guest ChgoBoy

What I should have communicated is this...When instudiocity quoted me three hours ago...he altered my quote before publishing it. He altered it by changing my capital "E" to a lower case "e". This is clearly visible should anyone follow the thread and quote.

Archived