Zippers & BJ'sNXS Stripper Clubs in Dallas

CowboyUp
This topic is 4881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've learned from two separate, credible sources that two of Dallas's most popular male strip clubs, Zippers and BJ'sNXS have been sold to a new proprietor who plans to keep both establishments "all-male" dancers; significantly enhance both building (which are just feet away from each other on Fitzhugh Avenue); hire better quality dancers, etc. To my knowledge this is the first time these two landmark Dallas male-flesh establishments will be owned by the same entity, rather than aggressively competing for business, dancers, etc. Only time will tell if this transaction is good for those of us who enjoy the Dallas strip club scene. The deal is done, but the new owners have not taken over the keys to the businesses as of last Thursday night.

Does anyone else have more information on this deal? The new owner's specific plans, etc?

I heard it too...

Cowboy, I've heard a similar rumor. If it's true, I sure hope the new owners seriously spruce-up Zippers. That place has really deteriorated the past couple years in terms of dancers, drinks, cleanliness, parking, etc. I've also heard that "Drama Club" on the Cedar Springs gay-strip no longer features male dancers because the club has not been able to obtain a city-required exotic dancer license.:(

Can't say if the Tin Room is still open, however, I was there a few months ago. Decent space. They have a private area with couches that is curtained off. Private except for anyone else getting a lap dance. No nudity, but the night I was there, the boys were pretty liberal with touching and quick show-offs. The dancers were primarily twinks and fratguys. I only saw one muscle guy who was probably in his early 30's. Generally a nice place. I visited BJs the same night; I preferred the Tin Room, but will say that the Tin Room was significantly slower (customers and dancers) than BJs.

Archived