411 on Armando -- traveling?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

is it just me, or does anyone else feel a little turned off when guys list "scat" as one of their chosen activites? I mean I am all for live and let live, but it doesnt exactly turn me on to think of hiring a guy who is into that, as who knows what he might have been up to an hour ago?? I know one might say that for any activities, but water sports don't turn me off, although not that into it, but scat..........yeuchh, is it just me??

is it just me, or does anyone else feel a little turned off when guys list "scat" as one of their chosen activites? I mean I am all for live and let live, but it doesnt exactly turn me on to think of hiring a guy who is into that, as who knows what he might have been up to an hour ago?? I know one might say that for any activities, but water sports don't turn me off, although not that into it, but scat..........yeuchh, is it just me??

I couldn't agree with you more.

You are not alone!

Archived