How to fuck a throat

Rick Munroe
This topic is 4925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Part of the reason I can't wait to get home from Iraq is to see how well Kevin Slater can choke me with his dick. I've never been this forward, but I fawn over his dick lol. I'm not typically attracted to white men but I would so love to have that huge dick choking me until he cums lol.

Go deep and make 'em gag. :p

Rick. That's all well and good but you left out the most important info. What do you do AFTER your bottom starts gagging:

a) pull him up, caress his face, and say "sweetheart - are you alright? I'd never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable"; or

b) push him further down your cock while he's got his hands on your thighs trying to push you away (assuming his hands aren't tied behind his back), and then only when he really can't take it anymore and is about to pass out, do you grab his hair, pull him off, let him get one breath, then spit in his face and push him back down for more.

Guest Wetnwildbear
Go deep and make 'em gag. :p

I enjoy deep throating at my pace

But I have never found the attraction to being skull-fcked. I guess having Asthma - I find nothing

sexually exciting about not being able to breath.

a) pull him up, caress his face, and say "sweetheart - are you alright? I'd never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable"

LOL! No fucking way!

b) push him further down your cock while he's got his hands on your thighs trying to push you away (assuming his hands aren't tied behind his back), and then only when he really can't take it anymore and is about to pass out, do you grab his hair, pull him off, let him get one breath, then spit in his face and push him back down for more.

OK, that is EXACTLY how I like it (both ways...to give and to get). Thanks for the hard-on, Spanky. But between "spit in his face" and "push him back down for more," how could you forget "and smack him in the head"? :p

push him further down your cock while he's got his hands on your thighs trying to push you away (assuming his hands aren't tied behind his back), and then only when he really can't take it anymore and is about to pass out, do you grab his hair, pull him off, let him get one breath, then spit in his face and push him back down for more.

This would be one more reason to dine after sex instead of before. On the other hand, this might qualify as a power lunch :eek:

Rick. That's all well and good but you left out the most important info. What do you do AFTER your bottom starts gagging:

a) pull him up, caress his face, and say "sweetheart - are you alright? I'd never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable"; or

Well Spanky...Go with b....I can;t tell you how much I want you right now....:D

Archived