Jersey Shore Boys

Candyman
This topic is 7933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First we had the BOSS and then Bon Jovi and now I found out that Rick Monroe is a Jersey Shore Boy. I guess that explains the Kohr"s frozen vanilla custard smile, the cotton candy chest hair and the candy apple butt checks. I know it takes 8" and a hot tongue and $ to make Rick smile and show us that beautiful ass. Just wondering what it would take to get the other two to do the same? Any ideas guys!}>

Hey Rick-Tasty for sure and those pearly whites just light up the night on the broadwalk. Kohr's frozen vanilla custard is probably the best soft ice cream made. WHITE-THICK-CREAMY and OH SO TASTY, Gee could almost that could describe something else of yours except Kohr's is cold and yours is HOT!!! Hey I notice you didn't object to your ass being compare to a candy apples. :9

>WHITE-THICK-CREAMY

>and OH SO TASTY, Gee could almost that could describe

>something else of yours

You're getting me hungry. I may need to jack off right now. }>

>Hey I notice you didn't object to your ass being

>compare to a candy apples. :9

(lol) Actually, it's more like a caramel apple. My ass never broke anybody's teeth. :p

Archived