Dynamic Duo--New York

blondeq
This topic is 4914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No but I've looked at them before. Check their website. They charge for a multitude of "add-ons." In the end it's quite expensive if you want more than just a rub.

I'm appalled by their nickel-and-diming. I would never hire a masseur who says he works in tank top and shorts, but if you want him (them) nude, it's an extra charge. Their other catalog of "optional extras" makes them more suited to selling used cars than to giving massages. Beware!!

It is a kind of bewildering menu, but ... has anybody actually met these guys?

I wasted almost half of their "top" (ahem) fee on my last trip to NYC on a two completely lackluster appointments that led nowhere. If these guys are for real, and really deliver the goods, I could be willing to try them out. If anyone has met them and tested their menu (or do I mean "tasted"?) inquiring minds (and etc) want to know!

I wasted almost half of their "top" (ahem) fee on my last trip to NYC on a two completely lackluster appointments that led nowhere.

Shadowcatz ALWAYS check here and Daddy's reviews before making your arrangements in NYC. It's a big market with some amazing and not-so-amazing guys! And the forum has threads on the best and worst of them. You can always ask for any recent info too.

As far as these two go, I have the phone company to nickle and dime me to death. I'll pass... and I have everytime I see their ad...

Archived