This Week at The Gaiety (Review of September 15)

NY Observer
This topic is 7909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to This Week at The Gaiety, the hottest show on Broadway. This week’s show was a very good one, with a nice combination of muscle, big dicks, great ass and even some entertainment.

I enjoyed watching the reactions of a newcomer couple to The Gaiety. They were nice looking guys, one from Portugal, one from Italy and they were completely enamored with each and every performer. Their mouths were wide open in amazement as one dancer after another came out on stage. It was refreshing to watch their responses and see them totally enjoy their experience. The Gaiety is an interesting place to do people watching, to observe the body language reactions of the patrons to the dancers. It’s almost, but not quite as good, as the show itself.

I will be away next weekend, but because of such positive feedback from his premier, Valley Dweller North has agreed to pen chapter two in his novella. He has promised me that he won’t see the show more than five times and that he won’t set up court in the lounge this time. Seriously, thanks Valley Dweller. We are all appreciative of the hard work you did last time and I’m sure you’ll do an equally good job this time around. I enjoy hearing other people’s perspective on the show and sitting back and relaxing and taking it in without the pressure of having to write a review is a nice reward. I’ll probably pop in during the week to check out what sounds like a good lineup (see below).

As always, this review will only cover performers in both the Friday and Saturday night show. Tony (not Tony Pitt; it was confusing with two Tony’s on the stage) arrived late on Friday night and I missed him so he is spared a review this time around.

This Week’s Awards:

Best Show (1st Song): Marlone; honorable mention Ben

Best Show (2nd Song): Tony Pitt

Fan Favorite: Sebastian

Best Dancer: Jay

Boy Next Door: Vito

Boy Most Likely to Appear in A&F Catalog: Sebastian

Barefoot Boy of the Week: Jay

Barefoot Man of the Week: Robert Balint

Biggest Dick: tough call, Marlone? Ronnie? Some other worthy candidates too, this was a big week for this category.

Best Erection: Marlone

Best Butt: Tony Pitt

Best Body: Tony Pitt, Ronnie

Most Muscular: Ronnie

Best Newcomer: Adam

Best Smile: Vito; honorable mention Cody

Best Eye Contact: Ben

Most Congenial: Marco

Most Sensual: Marlone

Most Sexual: Marco

Worst Shoes: Marco

Best Dressed: Sebastian

Best Underwear/Bathing Suit: Marlone

Worst Tattoo: this award has been retired

Boy Would Most Want to go Dancing With: Sebastian

Boy Would Most Want on your arm at the theater: Vito

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Ballgame (hockey game) with: Tony Pitt

Boy Would Most Want to go Shopping With: Sebastian

As always, the opinions conveyed in this review are mine alone. We all have different tastes, so the guys I like the most might be the ones you like the least. There is rarely any consensus on who is “best in show”. That becomes obvious, when at the end of the weekend shows, more than half of the dancers get tips when the fans proclaim their preferences. I am frequently amazed when a patron who has not been tipping the entire night decides to tip a dancer I like the least. Different strokes for different folks.

1. Adam, a newcomer (actually he had been here once before I believe, but it was about a year ago), very nice muscular body (it was amusing watching him do pushups in the lounge before his show), spiked blond highlights, good-looking butt, over average dick size (it must have really hurt the way he tied himself off, it looked tremendously painful). He was not a particularly comfortable dancer on stage, but he did try. He had this “dance” move where it looked like he was using a bow and arrow, perhaps he was attempting to shoot those who didn’t tip him? Adam has a nice smile and is very friendly in the lounge. He seemed comfortable with what he’s doing here. I didn’t think he was the best choice for the leadoff position, despite having an excellent body. I like it when the show has a kick start to liven things up. Adam’s performance on stage was definitely not that caliber.

2. Tony Pitt, a very handsome performer, one who I expected not to like much but when all was said and done, I enjoyed his performance a lot. This was the first time I had seen Tony in person, having seen his picture quite a bit on the net. I must say that he looks much better in person, what a good-looking young man. He seemed to have an outgoing personality, probably a bit too cocky; I guess if one looks like that, it goes with the territory. Tony came out dressed casually, his stylish black shoes, his nicely fitted jeans, rolled up neatly by his feet (he wasn’t all that tall, which is fine for me, since I’m not either). He slowly revealed a perfect chest and arms. His butt was very well shaped also. He danced a little bit, that was not the strength of his performance. In a playful moment, Tony banged his belt on the floor and yelled out, wake up! For his second number, he came out barefoot, flexed a lot in front of the tippers, showed off his butt a bit too, did some bumping and grinding on stage and generally left a good impression. Tony was not as endowed as most of the performers, but his beautiful body more than compensated. I felt he could have smiled a bit more on stage, but I felt he did a very nice job of winning the audience. I hope he’ll come back sometime soon! I might even have to consider getting to know him a bit better next time around.

3. Ben, a creative performer, good-looking features, nicely toned body on a small frame. Ben came out by opening the curtain at the back of the stage, revealing his sailor’s outfit (good costume). I didn’t even realize that curtain opened that way. It was cute. I guess that having seen the same routine multiple times over the course of the week, I would have liked some variety, but Ben is an excellent stage performer and since 99% of the audience only sees the show once through, it was an effective performance. He works the audience well. I feel he’s a bit too expressive on stage, especially when his second song is emotional and down. I really don’t want to see a dancer crying (or pretending) on stage. I love a good entertainer who combines that with a hot body. Ben is a better looking look-alike to Mark Anthony, the singer. He has a very friendly personality in the lounge and has become very popular here at The Gaiety.

4. Marco, my favorite performer this week and definitely not fitting the mold of who NYO typically likes. Marco is tall, dark and handsome, very rugged features, several tattoos, a beautifully sculpted chest and a nice rounded butt. Imagine my horror when he came out with these stupid boots! Oh well, even I can see beyond that. Marco dressed very nicely on stage and put on a very sexy show. He wore shades throughout his first number, obscuring his beautiful eyes and face. He was very playful, using a belt as a prop, easing it off his pants, and into the lap of a patron, later to be wrapped around their neck. This week, the victims did not run away and hide (though the culprit from last week’s episode was seen in the audience, but apparently had no recollection of the event). In his second number, Marco showed off a great hard-on with his ample unit. He was friendly with the audience and looked so much sexier when we could see his eyes. Very sexy man!

5. Cody, sporting a new more muscular look. I preferred his leaner look, but maybe big is a trend I missed. He moves well on stage, nice eye contact and smile. He dresses well, with the exception of his dirty white socks that he used for his second song. Cody has a nice butt that he shows off well during his show and tries to put on a good show, always looking for the audience’s looks of approval.

6. Marlone, a superb entertainer, changing his routine this week. He came out to Trippin’, Andrea Brown. The words say something about being crazy and that was the theme of his routine as he came out as if he were a mental patient, unbalanced and in a white outfit. He moves very well on stage and is very expressive and amusing. He removed his shirt and revealed some straps, not sure if they were supposed to be restraints or suspenders, I really didn’t totally understand his outfit. When he removed his pants, he showed off a multi-colored pastel-like pair of underwear, quite skimpy. He removed those and showed off a bright orange piece of clothing that might have been the world’s largest condom J It showed off his dick extremely well and got a lot of us looking forward to the second number. In his second number, Marlone emerged mysteriously (appropriate given his music) from the side, reading a newspaper that said Nailed, appearing as if he were confused about where he was. He excused himself past the patron in the corner and stepped onto stage wearing a long robe, perhaps a wizard’s outfit. He teased us with that before revealing a huge dick. Marlone used the robe effectively to obscure his dick and taunt us. I liked his routine. He showed a lot of creativity and seemed to be having fun with it. Oh, I forgot. Marlone is African American, has a very nice chest, a nice butt that he shows off and his biggest feature, his dick, which he comes very close to sucking on stage. In the lounge, he was very outgoing and friendly.

7. Robert Balint, Falcon Video exclusive, making his second appearance at The Gaiety, this time without his compatriot, Roland Dane. Robert is a very handsome man, nice physique, perhaps a bit bigger than last time around. He has a nice smile, good chest, nice legs. He seemed more comfortable on stage this time around. He appears to have learned some things from last time around, going barefoot this time, more eye contact. I hope that as the week progresses that we see other outfits, as last time around he wore the same outfit for 10 days! So far, new outfit, but same outfit days 1 and 2. I loved his videos, don’t feel he looks quite as studly in person, though he’s still a very handsome man.

8. Ronnie, a handsome, muscular performer, very friendly personality, nice smile, great chest, big dick. He moves well on stage, dresses the role of a stage performer, always flashy. He seems comfortable on stage and is very sexy, especially when he is pouring baby oil all over his body.

9. Jay, an entertaining performer; his song which might have been Brooklyn Bounce, was perfect for him as he whirled around the stage at a furious pace, dancing well, moving, moving, moving. He came out Saturday night in an unusual outfit, a cap, a ripped shirt, a pair of low cut jeans, probably women’s jeans (but they showed off his butt well). When he removed his jeans, he was wearing a fishnet outfit that revealed all his privates. It was definitely different. I think I liked it more than most of the crowd. I particularly liked when in full motion, he removed his shoes, then his socks in his first number. He pranced about the stage, showing good flexibility. Jay is a tall guy, nice face, decent sized dick. He’s very outgoing in the lounge, a free spirit. He has a nice body, in good shape, not ripped but definitely in peak shape. His tattoo, GQ Smooth, pretty much sums him up.

10. Vito, a very sexy performer, great face, nicely worked out body, especially his chest, very sensual on stage. He dances well (I liked his Got Pride t-shirt on Friday), moving about the stage easily. During his second song, he shows off his big dick well. Vito has a beautiful smile and a natural innocence. He’s very personable in the lounge, nice guy.

11. Sebastian, surprising to see this Adonis at number 11. He’s very handsome, beautiful face, nicely toned body, spiked hair, big dick, nice butt. I like everything about him. He dances well, smiles quite a bit (most shows) and seems to be having a good time out there. He dresses well and is always quite friendly.

12. Ray, a handsome big guy, very tall, hairy, big dick. Both nights he only did a second song. I guess Ray doesn’t feel he needs to dance anymore. Anyhow, most of us would rather look at his manliness than see him dance. He’s very friendly, going from person to person by the stage, making small talk.

That’s it for this week. Hope you all have a good couple of weeks.

Next week’s lineup sounds good. I think it will look like this (1) Ronnie (2) Robert Balint (3) Sebastian (4) Vito (5) Jay (6) Eric (7) Tony. I think that Ben and maybe Marlone will be back for the weekend and maybe Giovanni too?

The following week (the 23rd) brings a new crew. Don’t yell at me when this doesn’t materialize, but it looks like Giovanni, Simon, Chris, Ricky, Johnny, Zack and Ray.

As always, feel free to email me with questions, comments. My email is nyobsrvr@aol.com. Make sure to put a relevant title on the email, otherwise I will junk it. I probably won’t have computer access after Wednesday. See you soon.

Hugs,

NYO

NYO,

Thanks for another great review.

>I will be away next weekend, but because of such positive

>feedback from his premier, Valley Dweller North has agreed

>to pen chapter two in his novella. He has promised me that

>he won’t see the show more than five times and that he won’t

>set up court in the lounge this time.

Thanks for the kudos! I appreciate the chance to do it once again. I do promise it will be shorter than the Kenneth Star Report, BUT it will have the same hot content!

As far as setting up court, from one Queen to another, I will be knighting some patrons with my lollipop. I will also sit in your seat next to the stage. I only tried your seat once and I got a special tingle all over.

>4. Marco, my favorite performer this week and definitely not

>fitting the mold of who NYO typically likes. Marco is tall,

>dark and handsome, very rugged features, several tattoos, a

>beautifully sculpted chest and a nice rounded butt. Imagine

>my horror when he came out with these stupid boots! Oh

>well, even I can see beyond that. Marco dressed very nicely

>on stage and put on a very sexy show. He wore shades

>throughout his first number, obscuring his beautiful eyes

>and face. He was very playful, using a belt as a prop,

>easing it off his pants, and into the lap of a patron, later

>to be wrapped around their neck. This week, the victims did

>not run away and hide (though the culprit from last week’s

>episode was seen in the audience, but apparently had no

>recollection of the event). In his second number, Marco

>showed off a great hard-on with his ample unit. He was

>friendly with the audience and looked so much sexier when we

>could see his eyes. Very sexy man!

This boy is crazy. My partner in crime "G" and I were on the street talking with some ladies from Chicago. Marco and Sebastian came over. I thought it was due to my raw sexuality but I feel they wanted to see the ladies. Well, Marco sure put on the charm.

During the 9:15 show Marco threw his shirt at me. He let me keep it until he had security make my friend to leave the lounge and get it back from me. His shirt smelled SO GOOD and I "allowed" 2 other patrons near me to smell it.

Have a good week everyone! I will be at the 6:15 Friday and then the 6:15 and 9:15 on Friday.

PEACE

;-)

v D N

RE: This Week at The Gaiety

GREAT reviews NYO!

Although I'm gonna miss your reviews next weekend, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to VDN's reviews. He did such an outstanding job the first time that I know he will do a lot better (and shorter);-) this time around.

"During the 9:15 show Marco threw his shirt at me. He let me keep it until he had security make my friend to leave the lounge and get it back from me. His shirt smelled SO GOOD and I "allowed" 2 other patrons near me to smell it."

It's true, I saw when Marco did this and when VDN was having a great time smelling Marco's shirt.

Enjoy your work week and see you on Friday at the Gaiety.:9

:7

Luso

Hello Luso!

>It's true, I saw when Marco did this and when VDN was having

>a great time smelling Marco's shirt.

>Enjoy your work week and see you on Friday at the Gaiety

You could have asked to smell it! Goodness knows I had no problem passing his shirt around to patrons near me like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert. It was such a nice combination of whatever scent he was using that day and a touch of his own man smell. Sometimes I think I am a gay klingon.

HOWEVER, if you want to talk about a good smell ... I was at RED on Saturday and one of the boys had on "Romance" by Ralph Lauren. Wow. That was nice. My face was on his chest for a good part of my time there.

Have a good week and Luso, please introduce yourself to me. I promise I won't smell your chest (unless you want me to).

}>

V D N

Mr. N Y O,

Not only did I enjoy being at this weekend's show, but now I've just relived that wonderful experience by reading your great reviews. As always, thanks for providing us with such an interesting and informative report. Your hard work does not go unnoticed.

Out to V D N:

So, you are getting another crack at reviewing the hottest men on Broadway. Good luck! HOWEVER, this time, try to keep the number of "privates" to a minimum! I love your up close and personal touches... (I'm also looking forward to getting "knighted" by you).

Are we going to be reading a review of your recent weekend in NYC? Did you get to Escuelita's? Please tell all :p

"Cooper"

>Out to V D N:

>So, you are getting another crack at reviewing the hottest

>men on Broadway. Good luck! HOWEVER, this time, try to keep

>the number of "privates" to a minimum! I love your up close

>and personal touches... (I'm also looking forward to getting

>"knighted" by you).

>

>Are we going to be reading a review of your recent weekend

>in NYC? Did you get to Escuelita's? Please tell all :p

COOPER!

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?! I have missed you! PLEASE make sure you greet me Friday at the 6:15? Also, I will be attending both 6:15 and 9:15 on Saturday AND I am attending with a female professional boxer, and crew, on Saturday so I am sure it will be a fun time.

I did not make it to Escuelita's ONLY BECAUSE I had the time of my life at RED and I went on a private with a dancer from RED which I plan to tell about in my review. It was TO DIE for. TWO HOURS LONG!!! However Cooper I will tell you every detail on Friday night.

}>

V D N

Archived