Joe Jackson (Michael's Father)

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He was on my flight from Dallas to Sao Paulo on Tuesday night. Times must be tough for him as he was not in the first class cabin.

Went to b'fast this morning at the Hyatt and he is there. We are in the same hotel. Why does he keep following me around?

Kind of creepy looking. Wearing all black.......including the signature black hat.....which he keeps on during breakfast. Then again, I give him credit to be able to still travel like this at 82. I hope I can still make trips to Brazil when I am 82!!

Guest greatness

Wow Sao Paulo is a nice city. I am sending a colleague there to fix some problems for six months. I briefly stayed there for 2 days last Fall and it was very nice but never met anyone or did anything fun there. Let us know some tips about the city and etc. Kisses and hugs~~~

Joe Jackson seems to be in SP on the publicity circuit. Yes I think he is estranged from his wife and some of his kids.....maybe not all of them. He is probably trying to make some money and that is likely the motivation for being down here. Seems he will also go to a few other cities....maybe Rio, Belo Horizonte.

Yes Greatness, SP is a great city. Fantastic restaurants (best in South America IMHO). Beautiful people. Problems too of course. I will do a report or some reports from my trip in the Latin America Forum below. You can follow developments there. If you like, you may also read the posts from my prior trip in July 2010 in the same forum.

Archived