Long shot but I'm frustrated~~

Samai139
This topic is 4923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone else here play Pogo Poppit?? I have played the free version for a couple of years, but for the last few days, it jwon't load completely on my computer. The site appears, when I hit Play Now it appears to go, and then I get "loading" and that's it.

I tried their Help section for AOL, etc., but nothing seems to work Could it possibly be because I installed something in Internet Explorer with Bing as a homesite or something? Can I uninstall Bing???

Thanks,

Samai 13

I've never heard of Poppit, but I think you can ease your mind about Bing. It's a search engine, just like Google. It isn't really a program that lives on your computer.

It is entirely possible you've accepted (or installed something that set) higher security settings on Flash animation. Most online games use Flash. If you click inside the square normally occupied by the game, does it start?

Archived