Randolph: "Travolta is a Bottom."

JackTwist
This topic is 4945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

[Okliehomo wrote:] Well, if you are really concerned about the politeness of this gentleman's club, check out the vick is a dick thread... glutes and jimboi are going pit bull... yet again... and shockingly, somehow, we got from Vick's unforgivable animal cruelty to BN's cutting and pasting.... ain't that a leap?.... training, starving, beating dogs to bring out their most primal instincts..... to.... teasing, tempting, misrepresenting but still giving us what we wanted to hear..... who committed the worse crime? Ask the dogs...

I agree with your comments. I live in Philadelphia, and am surprised at the support he has on his site from people all over the contry. As in other threads, Rick M.

was the first to cut through the 'Vick in nice' love fest. Maybe some people find really bad guys sexy. I believe Lyle and Eric Menendez have married since they were convicted of murdering their parents (married to women, not to each other!).

Like you, I have read enough BN threads to last several lifetimes. But, I still think Doug69's point by point investigation uncovering the plagarism is the best nasty boy post I have read in my 10 plus years here.

I never hired David, but I do know Kristian. Both guys are A+ in every way, so I loved your " Fuck it. Just sit on my face" comment.

Have a great Thanksgiving, Okie. And please stay here, despite all the bland kisses and hugs comments (greatness, this is not aimed at you).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FTLdude

This Randolph guy seems like a bit of a tool for publishing this stuff. I doubt he'll make much money from the sale of this book because this 'news' about Travolta's bisexuality isn't really news to anyone. Out of one corner of his mouth he's saying that there's nothing wrong with hooking up with guys in bathhouses...and out of the other, he's demonizing Travolta and describing him with words like "salacious" LOL. Where's the beef? Hasn't Hollywood always been full of gay and bisexual men who play it straight for the sake of career?

Also, what's up with his presumption that Travolta even has a reason for 'coming out'. So he's a married man who likes to have sex with other men, does Randolph really believe that this is so unusual or new? As far as Scientology goes, if I were Randolh I wouldn't use this as a gauge to scale anyone's morality. Scientology is more about money and self actualization than it is about spirituality so I wouldn't even call it a religion. Scientology is a type of materialist philosophy, and it is 'anti-gay', but not in the same sense that most traditional Christians use it to debase homosexuality. To the Scientologist, homosexuality is a diametric and antisocial condition because it precludes a person's opportunities to build and connect himself/herself wholly to the larger society. They actually believe that homosexuality is type of 'program' and that people can be mentally de-programmed and reconditioned in a way that conforms to the expectations of that larger society. Ergo, marriage and family life is the preferred thing because (in their minds) this is a much healthier way to live and it brings more social rewards, respect, and acceptability to those who practice it. To an extent, this seems to be true in Hollywood and thats perhaps the reason it is the preferred 'religion' of so many celebrities. A closeted gay actor can get better press and sell more movie tickets if he appears to be more family-oriented and 'normal' than if he were to be an openly gay person who makes it very public that he's promiscuous and frequents bathhouses. In this vernacular, image is infitenitely more interesting than reality. Think about it, what major Hollywood studio would bankroll a big-budget action movie and put an openly gay actor to star in the lead role? Can anyone name such a movie? Of course, this isn't the 1950s but there's still a lot of anti-gay prejudice out there. A promiscuous straight actor who's known to be boning a different woman every few weeks would not have the same experience. In fact, he'd get more Hi-5s and glorification for being a virile and masculine man's man. Again...its all about image.

I like Travolta for exactly the same reasons that Randolph scandalizes him in this book. At least he doesn't go around arrogantly acting as though he's perfect or better than other people. He's just a dude who's living his life. As a family man, maybe he could be a bit more discrete about certain things but maybe he's not all that interested in hiding this part of his life either.

Archived