411 on EvanAdams in Dallas

macguy247
This topic is 4916 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

contacted him last week

I was in Dallas for work last weekend and contacted him (via email) a day prior to arriving. Didn't hear from him within 24 hrs so I called as a follow-up and voicemail was full. Did hear back from him via text later that day and said he was interested and free. He followed up with a phone call and we spoke real time and set up an appt for that evening. He followed up with a text saying he was coming over.

He never made it. Followed up but didn't get any response. I presume he was busy or flaked out. Seemed ok on the phone though...

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=240190&Login=EvanAdams

Does anyone know anything about him? He's got reviews on M4RN, but they're a bit mixed. His price also seems a bit lower than I'd expect.

I was in Dallas for work last weekend and contacted him (via email) a day prior to arriving. Didn't hear from him within 24 hrs so I called as a follow-up and voicemail was full. Did hear back from him via text later that day and said he was interested and free. He followed up with a phone call and we spoke real time and set up an appt for that evening. He followed up with a text saying he was coming over.

He never made it. Followed up but didn't get any response. I presume he was busy or flaked out. Seemed ok on the phone though...

I don't care what he sounded like on the phone-- if he flaked, he flaked.

Gman

No show hell...

If you dare take a chance on Evan, be forewarned not to expect much from your encounter with this one... Last month, I scheduled a 2-hour outcall appointment with Evan at my home. The appointment was confirmed two days before and again the very morning of our planned date--all very cordial. Then, Evan was a total NO show! NO answers to my phone calls...NO follow-up email explanation for his failure to show...NO apology for leaving this client waiting for him for several hours on a Saturday evening. His pics are appealing enough, but his lack of follow-through is unprofessional and unattractive as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

I met Evan recently and agree with others who have found him a bit disorganized when setting-up a meeting. On the day of our first scheduled date he apparently ran into all sorts of problems and asked to postpone. We did finally meet on our second attempt. He's a friendly guy, boy-next-door looks, and his price is quite reasonable. But sexually Evan was way too mechanical and disengaged for my tastes. Just did not seem into IT at all. I felt he was anxious to get me off and leave asap, causing me to wonder if he was "gay-for-pay" and didn't really enjoy sex with men or perhaps he had another client scheduled immediately after me. It certainly wasn't my worst experience ever, but overall it was a disappointment. Buyer beware.

Archived