book on ropes?

marxbro
This topic is 4933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

can someone recommend a book on rope bondage? something to teach a new dom how to restrain and control his sub. the books i've seen in stores are mixed, focus too much on females, and way too much on decorative bondage work. looking for something with the basic knots, techniques, hopefully featuring M/M bondage.

I have not found a good book on tying knots with rope for bondage but I have used a few websites to see how certain knots etc are done....The URLs follow and are of different quality,,,some bad kinks etc but overall with a little persistence you cna find some good info...

http://www.massachusettsbondage.com/tutorials/Tutorials.html

www.twistedmonk.com

www.iwillknot.com

www.realknots.com

I hope these help you out...I have been frustrated by trying to learn without a subject to work on and it is not easy....

I am really turned on by rope even though most of the guys willing to put me in bondage prefer leather restraints with ropes to string through them....quicker and easier to work with.

I am really turned on by rope even though most of the guys willing to put me in bondage prefer leather restraints with ropes to string through them....quicker and easier to work with.

Okay next time I come to Boston I'll do you entirely in rope.

It is easy to use rope for ankle and wrists as once you learn a one and two column tie you can do just about anything. Though I too am guilty of often using leather restraints etc. But next time I'll bring a huge pile of my rope, takes more space in the luggage but is ultimately more versatile. And very beautiful in my opinion.

Those of you interested in rope bondage might want to consider coming to Chicago in May for Shibaricon.

Okay next time I come to Boston I'll do you entirely in rope.

And very beautiful in my opinion.

Those of you interested in rope bondage might want to consider coming to Chicago in May for Shibaricon.

Woof, Raul. Thanks...For those that like rope enough it is an end in itself...there is no hurry when this is the activity, not a means to something else.

Archived