Ryan from Montreal - Gaiety Alum

brettnyc
This topic is 4928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I'd really appreciate any contact information for ex-Gaiety dancer, Ryan who many will undoubtedly remember for his big low-hangers...among his other sexy attributes.

I would appreciate any info for Ryan as I'm planning to be in Montreal this weekend - thanks !

And if anyone has any recent recommendations to share regarding Montreal / Stock or Campus, feel free.

Once last try...in case it helps to jog someone's memory...the Ryan I'm referring to is about 6' 2" + / chestnut brown hair / strong thighs / broad shoulders / square - jawed / smooth / big, low-hanging balls. He's got a laid-back demeanor. Ryan appeared at the Gaiety several times and I understand made some visits to the NYC area as late as last year. He's from Montreal, and may have danced at Campus briefly several years ago. I have a Montreal cell phone number for Ryan but it seems to no longer be his number.

THANKS !

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I'd really appreciate any contact information for ex-Gaiety dancer, Ryan who many will undoubtedly remember for his big low-hangers...among his other sexy attributes.

I would appreciate any info for Ryan as I'm planning to be in Montreal this weekend - thanks !

And if anyone has any recent recommendations to share regarding Montreal / Stock or Campus, feel free.

Yes, I've checked the Ryan on Stock's website ...not the same one unfortunately. The Ryan I'm looking for had a low-profile even when he was at the Gaiety...and apparently he's completely under the radar now. I'm sure he has a few fans out there still. I've received a few messages from some of them, but no one with his current contact info.

I assume you've checked the pictures of the dancers on the Campus and Stock websites. There is a Ryan among the dancers' portfolios on stockbar.ca. Hope you have a great time.

Just got back from Montreal, so while I'm still on a cloud - here's my take on the weekend:

Stock isn't the same muscle lover's heaven that it was a couple years ago - many of the super buff, muscle guys are gone and have been replaced with average built guys...disappointing to say the least.

On the plus side, one of the most charming muscle guys you'll ever meet, Cedric is still working there - oh la la ! he has it all - as does Kevin, who is beyond description and looks as good as ever !

These two guys are worth the price of admission, but as for the rest of the newcomers - not so much...

Campus on the other hand had its game face on...there was a nice vibe there, very well-attended and some super sexy guys - one of whom is Emilio, an Italian body builder from Calabria who said he is usually 15 lbs heavier, but has been recuperating from an injury...but he still looks huge and his cock is huge too - plus he's very nice guy.

Another hottie there was Kevin (different Kevin from the one at Stock) - he's only been at Campus for a couple months, but he enjoyed a rousing standing ovation from the audience, and deservedly so, as his smile alone could light up the night...plus he's built like hockey player, soccer player and boxer rolled into one...that's because he's played all three sports! He has a very engaging personality and body to match - if you are lucky enough to be in Montreal, run...don't walk to see Kevin !

Another newcomer to Campus since my last visit was a blond guy who worked as dancer in the afternoon and as bartender at night - he's a dead ringer for the actor Matthew Morrison, i.e. the teacher in Glee - only this guy is more blond than the actor. His name escapes me, but someone in Montreal should help me out here. He's a very sexy and charming guy, who I hope will be around for a while.

Overall, the clubs were fairly crowded, though the Village itself felt a little forlorn with lots of empty storefronts...and the weather was mild for this time of year. It's almost impossible not to enjoy yourself in Montreal...so many hot men on the streets and in the clubs that it's like being a kid in a candy store.

Archived