Ricky (ARGENTINIAN BEEF!) -- NYC

Midweststudentnyc
This topic is 4961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Ricky today and LOVED it. He looks exactly like his photos, amazing shape from being a personal trainer as well. Super soft hairless skin. A bit sub-average size dick, but an amazing ass he lets you fondle (we didn't get to anything other than mutual oral). Massage is on a table and so-so, but he's crazy sexy, great accent, and lets you get up close and personal with one of the best bodies in the massage biz. I recommend highly

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ricky123.shtml

Amazing Find!

I just came from an appointment with Ricky, and I'm ready to book a second! His pictures are very hot, but he's honestly even more handsome in person -- not to mention to voice and accent!!! Additionally, he was very understanding about my being late due to traffic. He is friendly, warm, sexy and does amazing things with his hands. I won't go into any more detail, but I am thrilled to have met him and very anxious for an encore!

Archived