Sex inside AMERICAN gym saunas/steam rooms...

Rapaz
This topic is 4951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anybody ever experienced this? I know this happens often in NYC gyms, especially a rather popular chain that I don't want to mention by name. I really didn't know this went on until about 3 and half years ago, I was inside the gym and I was working out and noticed this who was really sexy.. I don't get into the specifics about his looks but he was a tall (like 6'4") black guy... when I was down in the steam room just relaxing a bit so my muscles wouldn't be so tense the next day, he came in and when he sat down his dick dropped from between his towel and there's absolutely no way my expression didn't give me away lmao... I didn't want to keep looking in fear of him getting offended but I really couldn't help it...

then I noticed it growing:eek: i thought maybe it was just getting bigger because he was getting relaxed from the heat but before I knew it that huge thing was sticking straight up at me... needless to say when he walked out his penis was soft and he left behind lots of DNA:rolleyes: lol...

Anyway, it's not such a turn on for me and I'm not really into participating but I watch it happen a lot. I remember once I walked into a steam room and all I smelled was dick. There was about 12 guys in there having some sort've jerk off/suck off orgy. That was too big of a scene for me so I walked out... but minutes later I heard another customer scream "IF YOU'RE IN HERE HAVING SEX JUST GET OUT" lmfao it was so funny, all those dudes were like running for the door.

Here in La we have a gym like that called 24 hour fitness in West Hollywood. They now have lookouts to come in and check for that kind of activity. I remember it getting so bad that I'd walk by the steamroom and there'd practically be a full fledge orgy going on. I never went in because of guilt by association. Plus, just not my seen.

I think there's still sex, but little to no actual fucking - it's mostly jerking and maybe some sucking.

I think here in LA, more specifically near WeHo, I've had more than one offer for in-gym sex! Mainly the sauna, steam room and the outdoor hottub, but the offers have come everywhere in the gym and have included things I'm still not certain can be done.

As with a lot of things... it is location... location.... location. Gyms that are located in gayborhoods are usually a bit more active than those that are located elsewhere. However, even the most "high class" gyms will have opportunities for guys to hook up discretely. A lot depends on the chemistry, of course, and the location, but steam rooms and saunas can be HOT in more ways than one. I had one experience in Atlanta at a very large hotel with a great gym, sauna and steam room where I met this guy in the changing room just as we were getting ready to work out. He not so subtly suggested that we go to the steam room to "get limbered up" before working out. Boy, did we ever! We ended up meeting every day for the week we were both there on business, and not all the meetings were in the gym! I have had similar experiences in SF, LA, Chicago and Dallas, but not for several years. That may be a function of my aging, but I also think it is a function of the mores, especially as the hotels are developing more "spas" than typical gyms. If this is the kind of experience you want, I am sure you can find it.

Archived