Wellness Spa in NYC

LookingAround
This topic is 3865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The place in general was very clean and the host was polite and welcoming. Once in the massage room, Alex gave me a cursory rub-over / warm-up for a few minutes. Then, while sitting on the backs of my thighs, he leaned over and whispered into my ear, "are you able to take really deep pressure?" I said, "yes," and then he said, "good, I'll give you something really special." Then he began walking on my back. His massage was excellent, and it included stretches. During the stretches, he would put my hands on him (around his upper thighs) for leverage and tell me to hold on tight. It was nice and erotic without being too much to get him into trouble. :) Plus, I did really like the ending. The only drawback was that he played the music of "Phantom of the Opera" throughout the session. I like musicals, but I found it odd during a massage.

The place is clean and terrific, $110 for the hour you cannot go wrong.

BTW: The 'non-Asian' therapist is a total knock-out, someone get his name!

• 3 weeks later...

Went today........ the place was nice - too nice actually. Did not ask for a specific masseur and got Roger (I think) - Asian guy, skinny (limited english). The massage was good and thorough - 0.5% sensual aspect (mostly when he got on top of me to stretch) - but it's mostly legit........ not sure if I will go back. For what they charge ($115/hr), I could pay $40 more and get a true sensual massage...... They did have a gorgeous massage room with a dedicated shower. Also, noticed a white masseur with a pony tail - I might ask for him if I do go back, any info on him?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can anyone recommend a sensual masseur at Wellness?

Tristano, I believe Tim or Troy are the ones you're looking for at Wellness ;) Both are Asian.

I have not tried Eugene (white guy), but he's supposed to be great and 100% legit.

I have seen him and it is definitely Roman from bodywork Station. He is as gorgeous and sweet as ever, although his arms are a little bigger and REALLY trying to rip those shirtsleeves. Romans massage is sensual in that he is very comfortable strongly and caringly massaging your entire body, but is not at all sexual. He does not give release, but trust me after a session with him you will be more than happy to go home and do it yourself. Just please tip him well.

• 11 months later...

Archived