Gaiety Review (September 01)

NY Observer
This topic is 7937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to This Week at The Gaiety, the hottest show on Broadway. This week’s show was a pretty good one, thank goodness for that, as I saw it over and over and over. I even took in the midnight show on Friday night. Wasn’t as exciting as I had been led to believe, but it was still interesting viewing. What a difference it would make if they served alcohol inside, totally different atmosphere.

This Week’s Awards:

Best Show (1st Song): Antonio

Best Show (2nd Song): Marco (Saturday only)

Fan Favorite: Mark Dalton

Most Improved: Michael

Best Dancer: Tristan

Boy Next Door: Corey

Boy Most Likely to Appear in A&F Catalog: Nicholas

Barefoot Boy of the Week: Jesse

Barefoot Man of the Week: Mark Dalton

Biggest Dick: Vinnie

Best Butt: some good ones, I liked Tino Lopez’s the most but there were definitely some other hot ones

Best Body: Ray

Most Muscular: Mark Dalton

Best Newcomer: Alexio

Best Smile: Tino Lopez

Best Eye Contact: Tristan

Most Congenial: Mark Dalton

Most Sensual: Dayton

Most Sexual: Marco

Worst Shoes: Corey

Best Dressed: Vinnie

Best Underwear/Bathing Suit: Tristan

Worst Tattoo: this award has been retired

Boy Would Most Want to go Dancing With: Tristan

Boy Would Most Want on your arm at the theater: Corey

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Ballgame (hockey game) with: Vinnie

Boy Would Most Want to go Shopping With: Tristan

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Beach with: Mark Dalton

Boy Would Most Want to wake up next to: Antonio

As always, the opinions conveyed in this review are mine alone. We all have different tastes, so the guys I like the most might be the ones you like the least. There is rarely any consensus on who is “best in show”. That becomes obvious, when at the end of the weekend shows, more than half of the dancers get tips when the fans proclaim their preferences. I am frequently amazed when a patron who has not been tipping the entire night decides to tip a dancer I like the least. Different strokes for different folks.

I will only be reviewing the dancers performing on both Friday and Saturday nights. Marco appeared on Saturday only and won’t be included, but I believe he will be appearing next week and will be reviewed. I will not be attending the show on Friday so the rules will have to be changed next week. Perhaps I can’t do the review since I won’t be there both nights J

1. Michael, a very good-looking guy, natural look, dark curly hair, excellent physique but not overpowering. He sports a nipple ring on one side and has a tattoo in the middle of his back. I think he looks much better naked than dressed (some of you probably think that applies to all of the dancers). This time around, Michael’s show was dramatically improved. He had much better eye contact with the audience (before he had almost none) and he even humored me by going barefoot. It looked so much better than those white sneakers. I think many of the patrons thought Michael was the best-looking of the dancers this week.

2. Corey, very handsome, boy-next-door look. Dark hair, very good upper body, one tattoo on his arm. He seemed friendlier both on stage and off; this was the first time I had spoken to him, after maybe 20 Gaiety appearances. He seemed like a very nice guy. He wore a pair of Lucky jeans which he teased the spectators with, as if to say, wouldn’t you like to be Lucky? My biggest gripe about Corey is the unsexy clunky shoes that he wore. They looked like the boots that my grandmother used to wear (more about her later). I suspect that he wore them to cover up his very small legs.

3. Mark Dalton, announced as Men’s Magazine Man of the Year. This time around Mark’s arms had grown substantially since the last time around. They were too big and unnatural for me, but I’m sure that those of you who like body builder types would have really enjoyed them. He let his chest hair grow out some and it looked good. Mark dressed in outfits that showed off his body very well. I particularly liked his Old Navy Lacrosse shirt with carved out shoulders, a pair of gray sweats and sneakers. He seemed to be putting a bit more effort into his performance both on stage and off; in his first song, he left the stage very early on in the song, kind of abruptly. In his second song, he showed off his body very well. This man has a hot body, all over. He has a great chest, nice legs, decent dick and a hot looking butt. In the lounge, Mark seemed a lot friendlier and more social with the patrons than I remember in the past. Mark is still very much the country boy. It was nice seeing him back on our stage.

4. Vinnie, a hot-looking muscular guy, not as muscular as Mark Dalton, but a big guy. He came out in baseball uniforms for several of his performances, perhaps in celebration of the settling of the baseball strike. My favorite uniform was the Astro one which he wore with an accompanying cap, which looked great on him, turned backwards. The fantasy images were running wild in my mind. Vinnie looked very handsome in his short haircut, nice face, good smile. He is a very sexy looking guy. His best feature is his big bat (perhaps that is why he was wearing the uniforms?). When he plays with himself on stage, it’s a very arousing scene.

5. Nicholas, the Abercrombie boy of the week; he must have known he was going to win the award as he was wearing an Abercrombie Gym Issue shirt on Saturday. He’s a good-looking guy, light brown hair, spikey. Great butt, definitely his best feature. He is a friendly guy but doesn’t smile very much, if at all, on stage. I still hate his construction boots that he wears for his first song, but at least he goes barefoot second song. Nicholas almost always gets a very good hardon. I felt this week wasn’t as exceptional as usual, but still well above average.

6. Dayton, a muscular guy, very strong arms, as witnessed by his trademark vertical pushup and his picking up of tips with his feet. He looks so much better with his short haircut. He has a lot of sex appeal on stage, natural body, nice big butt and big bushy eyebrows, his most noticeable feature. He’s very flirty on stage.

7. Jesse, a very cute boy, nice smile, good dancer, squeaky sneakers. He’s very playful on stage, excellent eye contact. He dresses nicely and always looks good. Very friendly guy. He has a nice natural body and a surprisingly big dick, good butt. Fun performer.

8. Tino Lopez, All World’s Video star, good-looking Mexican, incredible smile, very pleasant personality. Nice toned body, great carmel color, stylish dresser, nice butt (surprising since he tops in the movies from what I hear) and an uncut dick. He puts on a good show, works hard.

9. Tristan, a bleach blond, very nice natural body, excellent dancer, nice smile, what a shopper. He has a very nice stage personality, always seeming to be having fun. He too, has an uncut dick. Tristan always looks good on stage and is so personable and outgoing in the lounge.

10. Alexio, a newcomer. Very good dancer, much improved from his first appearance on Friday night through the weekend. He has a very nice toned body, good symmetry, great legs. One of his most noticeable features were his freckles, especially the ones on his back, very unusual. On Friday, he danced incredibly well and expressively, sported an I Love NY t-shirt. He wore sunglasses and was furiously chewing gum. By his second song, the shades were gone, as was the gum. Alexio’s only flaw was his less than Gaiety standard dick size. Other than that, I think he was “Gaiety material”. I found it unusual that he was in the lounge with his supposed boyfriend much of the weekend. I think they were working as a tag team, an odd approach, and one that I wasn’t particularly comfortable with.

11. Antonio, my favorite among the guys who worked both nights. Antonio is a great dancer, moving around the stage gracefully to his song, Rodrigo. He dresses nicely and his body continues to improve. He looks really yummy out there. He has a nice dick, good legs, a better than average butt and a big but not overdone chest. He was a bit more conscious of the audience this time around. He continues to evolve as a Gaiety performer; I expect big things from this guy. He appears to be very shy in the lounge, rarely approaching patrons. I think he will develop that “skill” too.

12. Ray, a nicely built tall man’s man. Very masculine on stage, big dick, though not as hard as it frequently is. His chest looked the best I’ve seen it in a while, he must be working hard again. He’s a sweet guy, always very friendly on stage as he kneels down to chat with the tippers.

All-in-all, a good show. I think this coming week will be even better. Here’s my predicted lineup. 1. Tino Lopez, 2. Sebastian (the tall one making his return after about a year away), 3. Tristan, 4. William, 5. Antonio, 6. Marco, 7. Andre (also making his long-awaited return). Joining them over the weekend are rumored to be Ben and Ronnie, wow, what a good show. Have a great week.

As always, I welcome your comments, suggestions, questions. Please write me at nyobsrvr@aol.com and put a Gaiety related topic in the title.

Hugs,

NYO

NYO, Another great job in reporting... Have you received much feed-back on posting your reviews on this forum? I for one like the idea. It gives the readers a chance to react and post comments. Also, it's more visible.

Thanks again for providing us each week with a detailed review of the show. It's a lot of work, but you do it with such class.

PS...Did Denise give you that "gold card" pass yet? It's suppose to entitle you to a free drink on weekends!... What's this about a "fruit punch fight" at the Gaiety??? LOL..

Hello All,

Cooper, I believe some time ago you said you liked the review here in the lounge as it lends to feedback, discussion, etc. I agree. I think it is great to have it in both places as I feel it deserves its own place as a "click on" up on top and here in the lounge.

I have also been following the LONG thread that is in the deli about the Gaiety, dancers, privates, etc. I have been tempted to post BUT I know once I start I would not end as I have a lot to say on the topic. However, it does make for interesting reading. All I do know is that my "private" experiences range from "ZZZZzzzzz" to "uh O uhm Ohhhh OOOOOO AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" "We" have to be very assertive in what we ask for and request and set up before leaving as we wave bye bye to DUHnise. I know many of these fellows do minimal for a big price. However, they get the message when we go with someone else who is willing to do what we want for the right price. It is all about speaking up, stating our list and going from there. There are many who will do next to nothing and a few who do close to everthing and a handful that do it all.

>NYO, Another great job in reporting... Have you received

>much feed-back on posting your reviews on this forum? I for

>one like the idea. It gives the readers a chance to react

>and post comments. Also, it's more visible.

DITTO.

>Thanks again for providing us each week with a detailed

>review of the show. It's a lot of work, but you do it with

>such class.

CLASS? He gave himself an award for his OWN UNDERWARE this week! (just kidding - well deserved award! I heard things about the underware!!!!!)

Cooper, I will be there on Saturday only this weekend at the 9:15 show with a VERY special guest. Will you be in attendance? }>

V D N

>

>I have also been following the LONG thread that is in the

>deli about the Gaiety, dancers, privates, etc. I have been

>tempted to post BUT I know once I start I would not end as I

>have a lot to say on the topic. However, it does make for

>interesting reading. All I do know is that my "private" "We" have to be very assertive in

>what we ask for and request and set up before leaving

It is all about speaking up,

>Cooper, I will be there on Saturday only this weekend at the

>9:15 show with a VERY special guest. Will you be in

>attendance? }>

Hey VDN,

You definately have a lot to say on the topic of a "private show" with a Gaiety dancer. I do wish you would join in the dialogue that's taking place on the "Deli". Your contributions can help make someone elses experience there much more informed and enjoyable.

Discussing your views and ideas on how to deal with women in the audience and dancers who give them more attention is also significant. As one of the regulars at the Gaiety, you not only attend to enjoy the great show and a "private", but you are also a paying patron and have every right to express your feelings.

I attend the Gaiety twice a week. Usually Mon. or Tues. to check out the line-up and on Friday to persue a private. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

"Cooper"

P.S. Can you give us a hint who your "special guest" might be? He sounds very mysterious! ;)

Cooper!!!

>Hey VDN,

>You definately have a lot to say on the topic of a "private

>show" with a Gaiety dancer. I do wish you would join in the

>dialogue that's taking place on the "Deli". Your

>contributions can help make someone elses experience there

>much more informed and enjoyable.

I really want to jump in because I read some of the posts and my hand was shaking over my keyboard. I guess I am thinking of a way to respond without getting any performer in trouble, pissed, etc. I don't need a sexy, well dressed dancer outside my window screaming at me (but I do need him outside my window naked and wanting to come in!).

>Discussing your views and ideas on how to deal with women in

>the audience and dancers who give them more attention is

>also significant. As one of the regulars at the Gaiety, you

>not only attend to enjoy the great show and a "private", but

>you are also a paying patron and have every right to express

>your feelings.

Ok. I will prepare a post. If it wasn't for the advice of others I would not be getting what I get out of the Gaiety and privates.

>I attend the Gaiety twice a week. Usually Mon. or Tues. to

>check out the line-up and on Friday to persue a private. I'm

>looking forward to seeing you there.

Have we met? I hope we didn't meet when I was there LOADED on 8/18! I had one too many at O'Lunney's and then proceeded to bring in a Long Island Iced Tea in a Snapple Bottle! It did make for a better show and a WONDERFUL private with Luc later that night!

>P.S. Can you give us a hint who your "special guest" might

>be? He sounds very mysterious! ;)

If I did give a hint then he may "shoot" me. UH OH! Was that a hint?

Since you have seen the boys already who is your fav pic so far?

V D N;)

Archived